Silicon Valley on HBO

Not yet, but I've been meaning to start it once I finish watching Girls. Is it any good? I'm in the tech industry so it has perked my interest.

I only heard about this show a couple of weeks ago when the creator was doing an interviews on Howard Stern.
It sounded good so I decided to watch all the episodes back to back so I was up to date and I am loving this show!!! It's very well written and the acting is great!
Very sad about the actor who plays Peter Gregory. His death was a shock as he was in remission from cancer and died suddenly of a heart attack 2 days after they filmed the 4th episode leaving behind a 3 y/o child - sad.
The decided not to recast the character and had to scramble to rewrite the rest of the season so it should be interesting

I only heard about this show a couple of weeks ago when the creator was doing an interviews on Howard Stern.
It sounded good so I decided to watch all the episodes back to back so I was up to date and I am loving this show!!! It's very well written and the acting is great!
Very sad about the actor who plays Peter Gregory. His death was a shock as he was in remission from cancer and died suddenly of a heart attack 2 days after they filmed the 4th episode leaving behind a 3 y/o child - sad.
The decided not to recast the character and had to scramble to rewrite the rest of the season so it should be interesting

I'd heard that he had passed, but I didn't realize he was in remission. So sad!

Love this show! All the characters are great.

They have gotten (this year) some of the top dogs of various tech companies to do cameos (sheesh, those Winklevoss twins are good looking, and Erlich's comment on how to tell them apart, too funny). And I love the cringe worthiness of everything. I look forward to watching this one every week, I need some lightness after GOT.