BalNY visit this weekend

Jewelqueen

Jan 3, 2007
Hi everyone,

I was in New York this past weekend for a girls weekend. I had such a amazing time! The weather was beautiful and I did some shopping..... it was great. I am quite exhausted today but I wanted to tell you what it was like if you haven't been there.

Soooo, I went to BalNY and I have to say that it was such a great experience. Daphne is absolutely LOVELY! What a real sweetheart!!!

We chatted about the Fall colors and we clarified what I should get to round out my collection. She showed me the book of colors so I could have a better idea of what they looked like.

I really wanted a Day bag and another First. It seems like the First is turning into my favorite bag.

She brought out a bunch of firsts and days and we sat and talked about them. There is a little seating area directly across from the backroom so I just sat there as she brought things out. I was there for an hour and a half. It was very FUN!!

I now have a better understanding of how it could be sooo hard to send bags to people sight unseen. She was trying to illustrate the difference in bags that are the same style and same color but completely different. It is unbelievable how they vary.

I ended up buying a Natural RH Day. This bag is sooo beautiful. The leather is thick, thick, thick!!!

I also bought a Camel First with very thick leather. It has a distressed look to it.....so pretty!

Once I saw these two bags there was no question that I had to have them!! :drool: :drool:

I will do a updated family photo and post that soon.
:heart:

OH! I was there for 4 days and I spotted about 12 BBags being carried.....I couldn't keep track of who, what and where because there were too many!
:smile:

I LOVE NY :heart:

Sounds like you had a great time!! I'm happy for you. I long to visit NYC again.. my last time there was in spring break 2001. Enjoy your new B-babies!

Great story, thanks for posting. I can't wait to see pictures of your bags. 2 of my favorite colors(I love neurtrals). Daphne is the best. She has so much patience and is so sweet and she always picks the most fabulous bags. Congratulations on your new bags :yahoo:

Awesome! I am so jealous. I dream of one day being able to set foot in that store. I'm glad you had a great experience. You didn't happen to see any sandstone day bags there did you?

Awesome! I am so jealous. I dream of one day being able to set foot in that store. I'm glad you had a great experience. You didn't happen to see any sandstone day bags there did you?
Girlie when i was there three weeks ago Kim showed me one with fantastic lether.:drool: I hope she still has it. :shrugs: I almost got it but then i changed my mind to City. :cursing: