HELP! *Saks* system error what does that mean?

DT93

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Hi All!

I ordered a pair of Youpis last week on Saks and had snapped up the last size 36! *Hooray* BUT a week later and I haven't received my order yet, even though the funds are pending in my credit card.

I just received an email from Saks saying " Unfortunately, we encountered a system error that requires a new order to be completed for this item. We are unable to replace this order as we do not have the full credit card number on file. In order to process this order, you may either place a new one or call us directly and we will be glad to assist you! We are truly sorry for the delay in this notification and for any inconvenience this may have caused."

The Youpis are all SOLD OUT now, and funds are still pending. What does this mean? Will I get my money back and how about my shoes?

:sad:

Ugh! That's terrible news! I get so frustrated when they cancel my order, especially after a week of waiting!

Best of luck procuring those Youpi's, you'll get your money back for sure, although you may have to wait another week or so :sad:

I'd call them too and tell them you got that email. If they are in fact truly sold out, tell them to have you waitlisted for them to get a pair as soon as they come in (unless you find them somewhere else). Also, I'd be sure to bring up the live chat thing just to give your opinion on the bad service. Good luck! :smile: