LV Soft Lockit

LVforever

O.G.
Sep 6, 2009
My SA in Toronto informed me that the New Soft Lockit arrived. But I just got the Cherry Capucine and not sure if I want to spend $5300 on another bag ( since I also just got the N44 too)

image.jpeg

thoughts? Thinking of the soft lockit in black.

My SA in Toronto informed me that the New Soft Lockit arrived. But I just got the Cherry Capucine and not sure if I want to spend $5300 on another bag ( since I also just got the N44 too)

View attachment 2620408

thoughts? Thinking of the soft lockit in black.

Love the soft lock it and the capucine - in my veiw they are very different bags - I think the capucine is more elegant/formal; and the soft lock it more casual - plus it has a shoulder strap; If you can afford it and really like it - go for it (especially in different colours) - I think the demand for the soft lock it is really high - so you may not be able to think too long about it. And I think only the Toronto Flagship Store has it right now. Picking my soft lock it on Tuesday - can't wait!

The most popular is the taupe colour but that is really not me. I should checkout the other colours. Decisions :smile: - black, plum, taupe, cherry, pink

The capucine is so formal but I started carrying it with jeans and I like it better ( not so old )

@Canuckbaglover - what colour are you getting?

If the black is what you are leaning towards, I would wait. From what I have read on the forums here the other colours are limited and the black isn't. So there isn't too much of a rush to get it.

Its a super gorgeous bag! I personally love it in the magnolia.

The most popular is the taupe colour but that is really not me. I should checkout the other colours. Decisions :smile: - black, plum, taupe, cherry, pink

The capucine is so formal but I started carrying it with jeans and I like it better ( not so old )

I like plum and pink the best, so if I were you I'd choose one of these two colours.

Those bags are very pretty, the framboise and the magnolia are my favourites. I'd agree with the other posters too that they are quiet different from the cappucine so think it would be fine to have both!

I ordered the taupe - loved the magnolia but I have a cupucine in Magnolia and I don't have any bags in taupe so I thought taupe but be a nice neutral. Can't wait - will post a picture when I get it!