First Kate Spade-Not Sure What It Is

NutsAboutCoach

Love A Good Sale!
O.G.
Mar 16, 2013
Hi everyone! I bought my first KS bag at TJMaxx yesterday. I really fell for the color and shape.

The tag says it's a Berkshire Rd Stevie in mdrnmgnta (557)

Can anyone tell me if this is an outlet bag or FP bag? It did come with a dust bag. I googled a bit but couldn't find much info.

TIA if anyone can share some info. Or point me in the right direction.

Here's a pic:
View attachment 2621081
View attachment 2621082
View attachment 2621083

Congrats, very pretty bag. If you look inside the zipper pocket there should be a white tag with style info. Once you find it you can call a store and ask them to help. The SA I have dealt with with my purchases have been wonderful and so helpful.

Congrats, very pretty bag. If you look inside the zipper pocket there should be a white tag with style info. Once you find it you can call a store and ask them to help. The SA I have dealt with with my purchases have been wonderful and so helpful.

Ahh, thanks, girl! I never even thought of that. I was confused because of the style number on the tag makes me think it's an outlet bag, but it came with a dust bag. I'm used to only FP bags (Coach and MK) coming with dust bags, lol.

I will check out the white tag and go from there.

Thanks agains! :smile:

Ahh, thanks, girl! I never even thought of that. I was confused because of the style number on the tag makes me think it's an outlet bag, but it came with a dust bag. I'm used to only FP bags (Coach and MK) coming with dust bags, lol.

I will check out the white tag and go from there.

Thanks agains! :smile:

No idea about this particular bag but I buy from the outlets pretty regularly and always get a dust bag when buying leather. Only at Kate Spade, though, not at Coach. I'm not sure if that's the norm, but that's been my experience.

No idea about this particular bag but I buy from the outlets pretty regularly and always get a dust bag when buying leather. Only at Kate Spade, though, not at Coach. I'm not sure if that's the norm, but that's been my experience.

I love your bag! The leather looks so soft! The color is called modern magenta if you are wondering. I found this listing from eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kate-Spade-Stevie-Berkshire-Road-398-/171333234997

And if your bag has the same tag, then it's from the outlet. An SA told me that style numbers that start with "WKRU" is MFF and "PXRU" is from full price stores.

Thanks, ladies! That does help a lot! I'm such a newbie to KS, that I wasn't sure about any of that. It's very nice that the outlet bags also come with a dust bag.

The tag inside the zipper pocket and the tag that was on it in the store both have WKRU, so that definitely answers my question.

If this bag is an indication, outlet bags for KS are much nicer than the outlet bags for Coach. That's awesome, and hopefully I'll be able to check out an outlet store when I'm on vacation soon.

Thank you everyone for your responses! I appreciate your help! :smile::smile:

Congrats that is a great find! My TJMaxx never has anything good. I have this same bag in a saddle tan color and I love it..so easy to use. Enjoy!

Hi everyone! I bought my first KS bag at TJMaxx yesterday. I really fell for the color and shape.

The tag says it's a Berkshire Rd Stevie in mdrnmgnta (557)

Can anyone tell me if this is an outlet bag or FP bag? It did come with a dust bag. I googled a bit but couldn't find much info.

TIA if anyone can share some info. Or point me in the right direction.

Here's a pic:
View attachment 2621081
View attachment 2621082
View attachment 2621083