I went to TJ's today!!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
I went to Old Navy to pick up some capri's since they were having a sale and decided to stop in TJ Maxx's while I was there...just to see if I would have any luck finding anything. I DID find some stuff, a poppy bag that I really should have picked up in case anybody wanted it, but I didn't...as well as a few bumble bee bags.

If you're in the Brandywine, Delaware area make sure to stop in if you're looking for any of those bags!

P.S. I did find some sinfully good chocolate truffles. I don't know who makes them but they had raspberry gnosh filling. HEAVENLY!!! :heart:

I stopped at my TJ Maxx yesterday and they had the large poppy tote there as well. I had picked one up a few weeks ago from there for 229.00 and was SO excited. Yesterday, I found the cutest black map bag, perfect for my new teaching job! Oh, how I LOVE TJ maxx!! :smile:

My friend wants to go back to Old Navy next week so I'll make sure to stop back into TJ's to look for a black bag...even though I really want the small black signature Ergo...

They had a ton of other designers there for really great prices!!