Alexander Wang My 25% discount on alexander wang!

yussi

O.G.
Sep 2, 2009
I have already posted this in DEALS AND STEALS, but could not help myself in adding some comments about this.

First of all, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! . Apparently azalea is a boutique located in San Francisco, CA and even though their AW inventory is not huge, it offers some nice variety.

I actually purchased this from Neiman Marcus online this morning:
http://images.neimanmarcus.com/ca/1/product_assets/V/1/U/8/L/NMV1U8L_mx.jpg
But in my frenzy I was doing some more research on youtube and found out that azaleasf.com is offering 25% off, I couldn't help myself and went over there, found this other one that I absolutely love:

https://www.azaleasf.com/1520-pshort_default/Rockie-Bag-w--Antique-Brass.jpg

and went ahead and tried the discount code (GRECHEN25) and to my surprise, IT WORKED. I was surprised because the youtube video I had seen where the lady recommends the site and mentions the code (after reviewing her rockie), was about 6 months old!

Oh, and one more BEAUTIFUL thing, NO TAXES!!!!!

So hurry on ladies and give yourselves an early birthday or christmas present!!! Or what the heck, just a VERY WELL DESERVED little something!!!

ENJOY!!!:yahoo::roflmfao::woohoo::woot::woot::cloud9::loveeyes:

P.S. I am 100% sure the site is legitimate as the lady reviewing the purse seemed and the purse it self proved not to be fake.

I will post some reveals once I get my new babies!!!

Congrats! Azalea is a really nice spot in SF. I went there last week and saw several Roccos and Rockies - it kind of looks like AW's flagship for SF as I've never seen so many different colors in the same spot =). I have the same bag that you ordered and its amazing =)

Congrats! Azalea is a really nice spot in SF. I went there last week and saw several Roccos and Rockies - it kind of looks like AW's flagship for SF as I've never seen so many different colors in the same spot =). I have the same bag that you ordered and its amazing =)
Thank you!!! I can't wait!!!

Hey guys - I bought a rocco in black/brass from azalea and it was marked as shipped in 5/23, but the tracking info hasnt been changed from "order processed, ready for ups" since then. Also, the website is gone. Im pretty concerned. Anyone else have problems with this place? I cant even get on the website to view my order number or find their contact email.

I'm in the same boat. I placed an order on the 17th and received a shipped confirmed email from them on the 20th. The usps tracking number would suggest the order has not been received by usps by today's date. I sent a strongly worded email to Azalea and received a response from 'Chris' apologizing and advising that there was some delay caused by the long weekend and reassuring that my item had been shipped - though the usps tracking would still suggest otherwise. As with you, I'm concerned as the website is down. If things don't change by tomorrow, I'm contacting my credit card company... The only reassuring thing is they are listed on the Alexander Wang website as an authorized seller. Good luck to you!

I honestly think their website is hosted with a mediocre server, and it's been hammered with higher than usual traffic over the memorial day weekend, and it's just down. Companies that aren't on top of their websites will have down time for longer than companies that are on top of it (checking often). Especially as this is an actual brick and mortar store in San Fran, I really don't think it's a midnight dash. (I work with servers as you may be able to tell) :P

Hey guys - I bought a rocco in black/brass from azalea and it was marked as shipped in 5/23, but the tracking info hasnt been changed from "order processed, ready for ups" since then. Also, the website is gone. Im pretty concerned. Anyone else have problems with this place? I cant even get on the website to view my order number or find their contact email.

The site is back up...I agree with another poster probably had too much traffic. I was trying to place an order on ssense Sunday and there website was a mess for 2 days.

I ended up having to call customer service...long hold and place my order that way.

Agreed re server/website issues. I checked again today and usps confirmed shipping; so for anyone else who was stressing about their order being MIA I'm sure it will be en route shortly...

Thanks for all the replies, everyone! Im glad to know I wasn't the only one having troubles with them... I gave them a call (after having to freaking GOOGLE them since the website wasn't working) and "Chris" answered the phone for me as well, giving me the same story about the long weekend, blah blah. So yeah, the tracking finally updated. Whew.

Never did get a shipping OR order confirmation email from them though. Beyond unprofessional.