Haul-a!!! :)

Jun 9, 2011
Sooo...it's been a long week. That's my excuse. I come home from Coach now and my hubby just rolls his eyes.

Last night, I got three goodies, and very excited to share!

Let's start with the small stuff....

I forget what this is called, but it's really made for a small ipad, but I bought to use as a pouchette for my little goodies within a larger bag, which makes it much easier to transfer stuff from bag to bag....

Plus it's silver metallic and sparkly and I love it. That's really why I got it. :biggrin:

Attachments

• silver coah pouchette.jpg
    silver coah pouchette.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 804
My second item was necessary - really. The Kylie crossbody in saffiano leather. It has such a pretty chain, but more importantly, it allowed me to get my Mandarin Orange fix before they sell out of this color...one of my SAs mentioned that Coach has never done that color and probably won't again, so I had to get it.

Attachments

• mandarin kylie.jpg
    mandarin kylie.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 807
Finally.......I've had my eyes on this even a couple months ago, and I decided to get it. I love blues and purples - all shades - and this color just makes me really happy and reminds me of the ocean. :smile: I love the fact that I can wear this all year round. My mod pic (which will follow) show me taking it out this a.m. to head to Dunkins all casual, with my Italia Fifa official World Cup t-shirt, but obviously I'll jazz it up when I need to go to work and stuff. :smile:

Introducing my Bleecker Leather Cooper Satchel in "washed oxford." :smile: :smile:

Attachments

• Washed Oxford Cooper Satched.jpg
    Washed Oxford Cooper Satched.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 792
Awesome haul! Love the Mandarin color! I seriously need to get me a Cooper, she looks like a super soft, carry everything kinda bag. :smile:
Yes! I agree - you should! It's a beautiful bag. When I first saw it, I held off, because the shape is so simple and I wasn't sure if it was "too" casual....but I just adored the color, which a lighter blue than the chambray that the Borough comes in (also gorgeous)......after a couple months of this color still being there, I just went for it and I'm so happy that I did. And the sparkly silver pouch looks so cute with it!

Great choices! The cross body is very cute. I'm curious how much will fit in there.
Yes! I've loved these Kylie crossbodies since they came out. I was looking at the larger soft leather swingpacks (they had one in mandarin as well), and ultimately I decided to go for the Kyle for a few reasons:
1) I love Coach's saffiano leather
2) It comes with little cardholder pockets (about three)
3) It's a great little size for a perfect "pop" of color you're not sure you'd wear regularly in a larger bag size.
4) The elegant chain and leather handle can be removed entirely, if you want to use it as a wallet, a small clutch, or a pouch within a larger bag.

I obviously haven't used it yet, but I'm thinking it'll be perfect for nights out during the summer and fall....I think it will hold my cell, keys, a cardholder, a slim cosmetic mirror, maybe one more small necessity (lip gloss, etc). :smile:

The pink ruby is adorable as well!

Gorgeous choices! The mandarin is such a pretty color. Thanks for the details on the Kylie! It seems like the perfect swingpack, especially with the removable strap.