My Prada RE-Reveal

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
Hi ladies, my previous thread was a reveal on a bag which unfortunately, I have to return it. Lucky for me, my local Prada has got a similar bag & I went & bought it yesterday night. It is smaller than the previous one & it comes with a shoulder strap. Simply perfect for me and I couldn't be happier!

zoLtFsS.jpg

5gmptw5.jpg

9T91rQf.jpg

Wq134gm.jpg

i5LYGnQ.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

Quite an obvious imperfection is the metal wordings on the tag. Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've bought it from the store, it must be just really bad workmanship. I don't know about many other brands but I guess with Prada, I have to check the bag thoroughly.

Ix3FFTp.jpg

Quite an obvious imperfection is the metal wordings on the tag. Correct me if I'm wrong, since I've bought it from the store, it must be just really bad workmanship. I don't know about many other brands but I guess with Prada, I have to check the bag thoroughly.

Ix3FFTp.jpg

Prada's workmanship is quite frankly crap any more. I picked up one of the saffiano frame satchels in the boutique around a year ago. It was around $4000. The P in Prada way dropped way below the other letters and crooked. My SA knows me well, so I whispered to her while showing her the bag ("Now you see why I stopped buying? And let's not even discuss that this is a $4000 bag...). She agreed. :nogood:

Thank you ladies. I like the bag just because of the blue and red contrast and the red leather interior is so smooth & soft buttery, love it!

Congrats! Beautiful bag and color. What model is this and the designer color name?

I don't rem the code, it's called the double bag, you'll see a section for it if you go on the Prada E-store & the color is Bluette. Hope that helps.

OMG! I am drooling! This is my favorite color combo. I read somewhere that this is the lightest leather tote that Prada ever came up with. I think it is an exaggeration. What is your first hand-experience with it? And do you think you need to baby the bag to avoid scratches?

Sorry for asking a lot but I am sooo tempted to buy this bag :love:

OMG! I am drooling! This is my favorite color combo. I read somewhere that this is the lightest leather tote that Prada ever came up with. I think it is an exaggeration. What is your first hand-experience with it? And do you think you need to baby the bag to avoid scratches?

Sorry for asking a lot but I am sooo tempted to buy this bag :love:

Not sure if it's the lightest, I doubt it. I bought the bigger one at first and had to return it. This is the smaller one and it comes with a strap, I think I like the smaller one better because I'm only 5'3, the big one is too structured and awkward for my height, even though I generally like big bags. I over-baby things most of the time, I guess my biggest concern will be the smooth leather interior, it's really easy to scratch that. Also, maybe I shouldn't put cold water bottle because of condensation, water + leather = not good.

It's okay to ask, that's what this forum is for :biggrin: I think you should have a look at the bag in person if you're interested, if it makes you happy, then go for it! Rem to check it thoroughly. Hope that helps.

Not sure if it's the lightest, I doubt it. I bought the bigger one at first and had to return it. This is the smaller one and it comes with a strap, I think I like the smaller one better because I'm only 5'3, the big one is too structured and awkward for my height, even though I generally like big bags. I over-baby things most of the time, I guess my biggest concern will be the smooth leather interior, it's really easy to scratch that. Also, maybe I shouldn't put cold water bottle because of condensation, water + leather = not good.

It's okay to ask, that's what this forum is for :biggrin: I think you should have a look at the bag in person if you're interested, if it makes you happy, then go for it! Rem to check it thoroughly. Hope that helps.

Thank you! Yep! I HAVE to see this in person first. I know what you mean about the leather - scratches can drive me nuts! Will have to look at both sizes too. Thanks again for the input! :smile: