Suggestions on what to order?

sparksfly

O.G.
Feb 3, 2012
Ordered the urban decay naked skin foundation off beauty.com and I got a $10 off of $40 or more coupon.

Combined with the 20% off I could get $20 off $50.

Any suggestions on what to order? I thought possibly naked 3. But I'm unsure.

I can't really give you any recommendations because I don't know your needs, preferences, etc. but I can tell you what I am planning to order myself 😂😂😂

Ellis Faas (I wanted to try her products for a long time already) maybe a lipstick or eyeshadows

Stila liquid lipstick (Tried it in store and loooooved!!!! it)

Urban Decay (oil-control spray) I bought one for my friend and she loved it, so I want to try it myself.

This is my want-list from beauty.com. Planning to order soon, too, to take advantage of the sale. 🙈🙈🙈

I can't really give you any recommendations because I don't know your needs, preferences, etc. but I can tell you what I am planning to order myself 😂😂😂

Ellis Faas (I wanted to try her products for a long time already) maybe a lipstick or eyeshadows

Stila liquid lipstick (Tried it in store and loooooved!!!! it)

Urban Decay (oil-control spray) I bought one for my friend and she loved it, so I want to try it myself.

This is my want-list from beauty.com. Planning to order soon, too, to take advantage of the sale. 🙈🙈🙈

The UD spray is awesome. I love the one I have.

UD All Nighter setting spray, Naked 3, and the Electric palette are my newest splurges and I love them. Also, their new gel liner is awesome. hth

I thought about the electric palette, but I wouldn't know how to use the colors everyday.

I'm thinking maybe the too faced melted lipstick but they have a small shade range. I also wanted to try the tarte lipsticks but they only have two shades. Not even the whole collection.