Please tell me there are some tall gals out there with a Neverfull PM and love it!

Jul 7, 2012
Hi all!

I just bought a Neverfull PM off elady today because as much as I like the Neverfull I want it to look more like a purse than a tote so I got the PM in mono. I keep seeing people mention how it is too small, etc. for them but I just would like to hear some POSITIVE comments from taller gals that love the PM. I am 5'8" with a thinner build.

Thanks!:biggrin:

Hey!! My mom has a PM (she is 5'4 and petite) and I borrowed it for a while (5'7 here). I am also a mom of a small child and I loved that I could use the bag in the crook of my arm! I also loved clipping it on my stroller and it didn't hang down super low! I think it's great with a sun dress or cute shorts and tee. I really enjoyed it until she finally asked for it back! Lol! I hope that helps!! And congrats!!

Hey!! My mom has a PM (she is 5'4 and petite) and I borrowed it for a while (5'7 here). I am also a mom of a small child and I loved that I could use the bag in the crook of my arm! I also loved clipping it on my stroller and it didn't hang down super low! I think it's great with a sun dress or cute shorts and tee. I really enjoyed it until she finally asked for it back! Lol! I hope that helps!! And congrats!!
Thank you so much! That is what I was hoping for!

I'm a bit shorter (5 foot 6) and just purchased my Neverfull PM a few weeks ago. I have never been a huge fan of the Neverfull and swore I would never own one, but I fell in love with the PM.
It is just a perfect bag! Even though people say it's too shallow, for me it isn't. I am able to fit all of my daily necessities and more.

In fact, I love it so much that I have just purchased a GM for traveling.

I am short person I am 5'1 but i think the pm is small but it also depends on what you are going to carry I carry everything and the kitchen sink lol :smile: i have a a MM I don't think it would look bad on a taller person just small . Good luck xoxo

I bought mine a month ago NV pm damier ebene and I love it , it's so cute , chic and fits a lot, maintains its shape, I was torn between pm and mm and ultimately chose the pm size , IMO it stays in my space without hitting/bumping anyone/anything like my bigger size bags, I'm 5'7 130 lb. it's perfect for everyday/evening bag :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I don't have the neverfull in the pm size but I've seriously considered getting it, and I'm 6ft tall. I think it looks so cute and chic in any height. I found this pic on the web..ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400269733.475731.jpg

I have both. PM in DA and MM in DE. I bought the PM for summer and I really love it. Its cute and Big enough. I have a child and everything that fits in my MM fits in the PM. And I like to have a small bag in summer. I am not very tall 161cm. I usally dont care what people say. You have to be lucky 😃😃