Celine online

rosie85

Nov 14, 2011
Hi ladies

I just ordered a nano from a celine boutique in Paris that was sent to me in Australia. I was told they don't do this anymore but they would make an exception under the condition that I couldn't return or exchange it, as they took the taxes off for me

Anyway it arrived with only the dustbag, not the storage box. has anyone experienced this when having their celine bags delivered? I really wanted the box to protect my bag whilst travelling

Any info would be great x

I received a very large gift box with a magnetic flap closure for my Cabas back in 2011. I think it is not consistent with stores. If you ask they might give you a box. But as far as I know only in Asia that the Nano might come in a box but it is very rare. It is usually with request.

Not all Céline bags come with its own box. In fact, I can only think of a few styles – the Box, the Case, the Clutch Pouch etc. The ones with wings usually do not come in a box.

i have been to celine a month ago in mount st london also celine in rome, both said they can give me a gift box.

i just purchased my trapeze 2 weeks ago in rome, but i didnt take it coz i dont have any space to carry it back home. but the box is huge which i think it can fit a phantom?

Hi ladies

I just ordered a nano from a celine boutique in Paris that was sent to me in Australia. I was told they don't do this anymore but they would make an exception under the condition that I couldn't return or exchange it, as they took the taxes off for me

Anyway it arrived with only the dustbag, not the storage box. has anyone experienced this when having their celine bags delivered? I really wanted the box to protect my bag whilst travelling

Is it cheaper to order it from Paris than get it from Australia (incl all the shipping and exchange rate...etc)?
Although the shop took the taxes off but does Aus charge you any taxes?

Hi ladies

Is it cheaper to order it from Paris than get it from Australia (incl all the shipping and exchange rate...etc)?
Although the shop took the taxes off but does Aus charge you any taxes?
I too would like to know, and also how you went about ordering from a boutique in paris!