Lagoula 120 sizing advice please!

HelenOfTroy45

Jun 20, 2011
Hello. Does anyone know the sizing for Lagoula 120s by any chance? I checked the sizing thread to no avail.

I am a true US 6.5 and my CL sizes are as follows:

Size 36: Pigalle 120 old style, Lady Lynch, Thanx, Artifice
Size 36.5: LP, VP, Flo, Bianca, Volpi, Daffs, Highness
Size 37: Pigalle 100, Pigalle Plato 120, Simple 100, Corneille, Bianca, Decollette 554, all boots

Would a size 36 be too small (by half) or would I be able to work it? Or would a 37 be half size too big for me? My feet are normal to smidgen wider width wise.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

I am of no help but I'm dying to know what color way you're getting. LOVE!
I wanted the red one, but now I am not so sure anymore. Cannot be sure of the sizing and I fell out of love with my Burlinas fairly quickly which is somewhat a similar style so considering behaving.

Have you tried them on? Your sizing and mine are fairly close I believe.

If you're a 6.5 I'd size up to the 37. It's better to be a little bigger than smaller and put in an insole. I'm a 7.5/8 and have been searching everywhere for them in a 38 or 38.5 (I tried them on in stores when they were out and both sizes worked well). Now they're impossible to find. I desperately want to buy the 37s on ebay but they don't seem like the type of shoes that would stretch or look flattering if they were too small because they are so strappy

If you're a 6.5 I'd size up to the 37. It's better to be a little bigger than smaller and put in an insole. I'm a 7.5/8 and have been searching everywhere for them in a 38 or 38.5 (I tried them on in stores when they were out and both sizes worked well). Now they're impossible to find. I desperately want to buy the 37s on ebay but they don't seem like the type of shoes that would stretch or look flattering if they were too small because they are so strappy
Lavenderice had been kind enough to tell me that the strap is not very long either which could cause problems. I think I do need a 36.5. I was checking out the 36. My SA even said I need a 36.5.
Don't worry, your size will show up eventually. Be patient. Not worth dropping over 900 bucks for shoes we cannot wear.

Lavenderice had been kind enough to tell me that the strap is not very long either which could cause problems. I think I do need a 36.5. I was checking out the 36. My SA even said I need a 36.5.
Don't worry, your size will show up eventually. Be patient. Not worth dropping over 900 bucks for shoes we cannot wear.
Agreed, especially knowing I would try to wear them once, ruin the soles, and then know I couldn't return them or wear them again. It just always kills to see them available for such a discount in a size thats so close. Hopefully more pop up soon!