Special Order question .

well turns out that at the momment my only available option would be orage with orange and in way im pretty happy about the idea. a simple blue with a classic orange
and it is the best of the three you described! i like canoppee but could turn out too much with bronze piping, i am afraid.

they said 6 months tops im hoping this is true and will reveal and show it pretty much very son my SA was pretty happy with the order we are good friends and she told me thing is some ask for extreme above extreme like White rose T and Souffre and some go too safe and i quote etoupe teoupe etoupe LOL i think she has had it with etoupe . she said it could be a very good choice since its safe and classic but still has something to show ...... so lets wait and see thankyou for the support and if anyone happens to hear of a vert olive vert canopee or vert fonce Birkin please do let me know as the idea of this color type has still not left my wish list.

they said 6 months tops im hoping this is true and will reveal and show it pretty much very son my SA was pretty happy with the order we are good friends and she told me thing is some ask for extreme above extreme like White rose T and Souffre and some go too safe and i quote etoupe teoupe etoupe LOL i think she has had it with etoupe . she said it could be a very good choice since its safe and classic but still has something to show ...... so lets wait and see thankyou for the support and if anyone happens to hear of a vert olive vert canopee or vert fonce Birkin please do let me know as the idea of this color type has still not left my wish list.

Dear birkel, your choice sounds great and I'm sure it will look stunning! Funny thing is: I'm just wearing a dark blue dress with orange nail colour today! I love this combo! Looking forward to your reveal!

Quite honestly as a Vert Canopee Birkin 35 phw owner I believe you can't go wrong with any colour combination with it. I would dream of combining Canopee with Black……the contrast is so delicious. And also striking with phw. Just blabbing my imagination...

Quite honestly as a Vert Canopee Birkin 35 phw owner I believe you can't go wrong with any colour combination with it. I would dream of combining Canopee with Black……the contrast is so delicious. And also striking with phw. Just blabbing my imagination...
i had actually considered balck and loved the idea of it but thing is Darling that i wish the bag could be more twoards the Brown fammily i was kind of seeking a G.I birkin effect and the browns eatins did this so i have set my mind in becoming your bag twin best Darling thankyou for the response

Dear birkel, your choice sounds great and I'm sure it will look stunning! Funny thing is: I'm just wearing a dark blue dress with orange nail colour today! I love this combo! Looking forward to your reveal!
i too love this idea your outfit sounds great with orange nails !!!!!. i think because orage is almost like a blue de gris orange will counter balance this and make it more vibrant in keeping with my more tame Isabel marrant meets luxe brunello cucinelli movement that im in at the moment. so loving this best Darling as always Birkel

I know you can't wait for your SO Birkin but the colors you choose is FABULOUS!!!! Well Done and many Thanks to your SA in the process for helping you to get your dream bag.

i had actually considered balck and loved the idea of it but thing is Darling that i wish the bag could be more twoards the Brown fammily i was kind of seeking a G.I birkin effect and the browns eatins did this so i have set my mind in becoming your bag twin best Darling thankyou for the response

dear, another special feature of Vert Canopee was that this birkin bag came in matching green resin and not the usual brown or black resin. i kind of say this over and over in this forum, but thinking maybe you could use this information in your consideration. http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/resin-color-do-you-care-519487-4.html you can find my VC resin photo here. best of luck!

Aside from the question of blue orage with orange interior, which you seem to have resolved, the idea of canopee with a brown is a cool combo. I haven't seen the swatches lately so I can't exactly visualize bronze but the combo certainly sounds fetching! I considered canopee a year or so ago and thought that a tan interior might work.

dear, another special feature of Vert Canopee was that this birkin bag came in matching green resin and not the usual brown or black resin. i kind of say this over and over in this forum, but thinking maybe you could use this information in your consideration. http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/resin-color-do-you-care-519487-4.html you can find my VC resin photo here. best of luck!
oo Darling more the reason to want one i truly adore canopee its soooo unique !!!! im putting myself on the list both boutique and reseller thankyou so very much !!!!!!1