Long Lasting Perfume Help??

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Any suggestions for a long lasting perfume which is light in smell but last all day? I own the below to let you know what I like but they do not seem to last all day without a second application. Why can't women perfume be like men cologne which I smell a week from the day it was applied!

Dolce & Gabbana Intense (Kind of last)
Marc Jacobs Honey (Kind of last)
Marc Jacobs Daisy
Coach Poppy

^^^I agree, layering scents works for me. I love Philosophy Living Grace Layering set, its soap, body cream and parfume it last me all day and for days I work out even though i sweat I dont give out any body odor

DKNY Be Delicious (the green one)- lasts 2-3 days on me, particularly if I've sprayed some on my hair.

Also, Dior J'adore, Tom Ford Champaca Absolute, Paco Rabanne Lady Million EDP.

Do you wear Eau de Parfum? I do and my fragrance lasts all day. I also spray the fragrance on my pressure points. A few of my favs are:

Bottega Veneta
Bond No9 - Bryant Park, The Scent of Peace, and Chinatown
Chanel - Jersey
Prada Infusion D'Iris
Victor & Rolf - Flower Bomb

I use Shiffa Aya. It's an organic fragrance, using natural oils. I've never known anything last so long - and it smells wonderful - soft, comforting and sexy all at once.

How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein

Do you wear Eau de Parfum? I do and my fragrance lasts all day. I also spray the fragrance on my pressure points. A few of my favs are:

Bottega Veneta
Bond No9 - Bryant Park, The Scent of Peace, and Chinatown
Chanel - Jersey
Prada Infusion D'Iris
Victor & Rolf - Flower Bomb

I do now. And you are correct makes a difference.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Most Tom Fords do. I have Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme and it lasts for the duration of a work shift. Also I've recently fallen in love with NEST fragrances. They are VERY oil based and made by Henry Slatkin of home fragrance fame. He used to make all of the fragrances for White Candle Barn and some of those are still sold at Bath and Body Works.