St Cocco bracelet

kbcrew

O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Hi,
Does anyone who owns a st Cocco bracelet have any issues with it? My DH surprised me with one , and I love it but noticed some cracking on the leather. Just want to know if this is common or if I should go exchange it. Thanks!

I think cracking happens to all the St Cocco range, unfortunately. There is a thread a couple below yours about the wallets cracking. I own the shoulder bag and a bracelet. My bag has very minor cracking on the strap, not enough to be an issue though. My bracelet seems to be ok.

Mind me asking where this was purchased? Didn't think they were still in stores and I would love to own another.

I think cracking happens to all the St Cocco range, unfortunately. There is a thread a couple below yours about the wallets cracking. I own the shoulder bag and a bracelet. My bag has very minor cracking on the strap, not enough to be an issue though. My bracelet seems to be ok.

Mind me asking where this was purchased? Didn't think they were still in stores and I would love to own another.

Thanks so much for your reply. I love this bracelet so much that I will keep as is. :biggrin:
My husband got the bracelet from the boutique store in short hills, nj. Lots of luck in finding another one.

Gah! I've had mine (dark rose, and blush) for a few years and haven't had cracking issues. I did notice a dark mark where the buckle touches the leather, but this is covered when the buckle is done up.

i love these bracelets they are soo addictive.. the price is soooo good for what it is and definitely worth it. Mine have been through sooo much i even wear it in the water and none of them have fallen apart yet (not recommended for anyone, i do not treat my items nicely but that's the point of buying quality, right?!!)