Colour obsession

Hey there,so I was in Dior store today looking for a Panarea. the SA brought a new version one in Blue. Before I found out it was the new version,she came out of the room and said "we also have a blue one" I was just like " that's amazing,yes I would love a blue one" then I found that it was the new version and thankfully I didn't buy it. When I came out of store,I realized that almost "all" of bags are blue ! I don't have a big collection,I'm only a student and have just gotten into buying designers for a year now. I have a Prada in bluette, PS1 in midnight blue,Michael kors hamilton and a dkny bag again in blue ! I was looking at Philip Lim pashli bags the other day and I almost bought one in ink..I guess it's something I don't notice when I'm excited about buying a bag. I was wondering if anyone else is like me,obsessed with only one colour ?

I know I need bags in different colours and I make myself buy one but when I just see the same style in blue,I'd just change my mind and tell the assistant to give me that one.That's what happened with PS1,was meant to get it in green but came back with another one :/

I always gravitate towards black or red bags. Eventually I just had to force myself to try on new colors, lol. And I realized that no matter how much I like them, I will never use so many bags in just those colors, and that many styles look better in other colors.

I don't like the new Panarea either.....
I prefer the Neverfull in epi leather and it comes in very nice colours.
As for the colours, it's true I never buy black, I prefer to buy colours that I can wear all year round such as camel or purple.
I think you should try other colours yourself. Not only blue.
There are so many.......

I always want more green bags. At the moment I have 4 in various shades of green, out of a total collection of 9 bags. I think it's pretty natural to gravitate toward a particular colour.

Classic red (no burgundy, brick or fuchsia-ish) and deep luscious chocolate brown for me. Both work year-round, can go from day to night and from work to leisure easily, and suit my mixed autumn-winter type. Those two colours also get the most positive and "where´d you get it?" quips.

I always want more green bags. At the moment I have 4 in various shades of green, out of a total collection of 9 bags. I think it's pretty natural to gravitate toward a particular colour.
I love green bags, too!

I go through phases......but I usually steer towards "gem tones" like rich purples, blues, greens, deep garnets...just love those colors.

Blue is my color obsession too. And brown - all shades of brown. I have a lot of blue and brown handbags.

I have a hard time finding black handbags that I like. I tried a green bag once and it just didn't work for me. Can't do pink unless it is flesh-toned. I have one red bag and one dark red bag. They don't get out a lot. I love the red one though.

There is a reason blue jeans are blue. ;)

I tend to gravitate towards black and grey. I have four bags that are black, and using a black wallet now. And always prefer solid colours. I don't do colourblocks because it seems more like a trend to me. I have the exceptions of yellow and
brown. It depends on the design too. Some designs do look better in a certain hue. I used to have two different backpacks which are blue, but that's in my teen. Now I think blue looks too studious on me. I have also the exception of floral print, just one bag, and a Burberry Haymarket check tote.