Does any own this style leather

ME to
they have the drawstring in it as well

I don't own it but I saw these bags in my outlet. There were several different colors (orange, yellow, natural, ocean) and styles. The leather felt beautiful. I actually liked this style but not the drawstring. It was a bit too busy for me.

My hesitations were that stuff would get in between all those cracks or they would eventually start to curl and not look as uniform with wear and after putting my items in. Just my worry. BUT... They are very beautiful. I also thought it would draw too much attention and I'm not an attention kinda girl. Kinda shy in terms of that.

I don't own it but I saw these bags in my outlet. There were several different colors (orange, yellow, natural, ocean) and styles. The leather felt beautiful. I actually liked this style but not the drawstring. It was a bit too busy for me.

My hesitations were that stuff would get in between all those cracks or they would eventually start to curl and not look as uniform with wear and after putting my items in. Just my worry. BUT... They are very beautiful. I also thought it would draw too much attention and I'm not an attention kinda girl. Kinda shy in terms of that.
Thnkkkkk u