Help! Advice on Which LV to Sell - Neo NF MM or Palermo PM?

hvictoriak

Oct 13, 2012
Hi ladies,

I'm in the process of evaluating my bag collection and trying to only own pieces that I truly love and use. I could use some advice on which of these two bags to sell to fund other purchases since I don't use them that often and have mixed feelings about each:

(1) Neo Neverfull MM in Mono w/ biege interior -- this was my most recent purchase. I also have an older version of the NF GM in DE that I love. But, the MM size is more manageable for an everyday bag. But I bought the MM in March and have since only carried it twice. I would have prefered to get the old model of this bag, but I waited too long and had to pay for the neo version. Now that I have it, it seems a bit silly for me to have two of the same bag when I don't use the MM that often. I also don't use the pouch that comes with it sadly. When the MM is cinched it looks too small for my frame but open it's ok. (FWIW I'm 5'8" and the GM looks awesome cinched but a kinda big when open). The MM may be good for an everyday bag if I can bring myself to use it more often.

(2) Palermo PM (in Mono obviously) - this bag was a gift for graduation. This is a somewhat sentimental bag for me, but I haven't carried it in at least 6 months and it's likely too small to be a work bag for me. Plus I'm worried about it getting banged up on the subway. On the other hand, I have seen maybe 2 women carrying Palermos EVER, and it's less common than the neverfull. I also like that it can be carried with the shoulder strap and worn in several different ways.

I'm really torn between these two bags -- any advice is appreciated. Would you sell one or both or neither?? TIA!!

Based on what you wrote, it sounds like the clear descision is the Neo NF should go. You have the DE NF. The Palermo sounds like it has more sentimental value for you. I just pulled out my Gucci Sukey that I haven't carried for a little over a year but it was not due to lack of love or the value behind it...

Based on what you wrote, it sounds like the clear descision is the Neo NF should go. You have the DE NF. The Palermo sounds like it has more sentimental value for you. I just pulled out my Gucci Sukey that I haven't carried for a little over a year but it was not due to lack of love or the value behind it...

+1

Based on sentimental value and the fact that you already have an NF, I'd say keep the Palermo.

Good luck deciding!

If you must sell one than I would say because you really do not use the NF - then that would be the one to sell. Please make sure you really price that accordingly since it is only a few months old in comparison with what the new one is. I would keep the Palermo for two reasons - sentimental and not as common.

Eh sell em both! It doesn't sound like the NF is doing anything for you and you don't seem to be carrying the Palermo so let her go too. Use the funds for a bags or bags that you'll get some use out of :smile:. Do you think you'll miss the Palermo? My guess is you won't since you're not using her. I'm going through this with my Rosewood. I took pics and was ready to sell her and then DH said it was his favorite of my bags so I kept it. I carried her the past couple days and eh, I wasn't really feeling it.

Eh sell em both! It doesn't sound like the NF is doing anything for you and you don't seem to be carrying the Palermo so let her go too. Use the funds for a bags or bags that you'll get some use out of :smile:. Do you think you'll miss the Palermo? My guess is you won't since you're not using her. I'm going through this with my Rosewood. I took pics and was ready to sell her and then DH said it was his favorite of my bags so I kept it. I carried her the past couple days and eh, I wasn't really feeling it.

+1!
Between the two I'd keep Palermo, but if the love isn't there - sell them both!

I say sell BOTH if you didn't get much use out of them.

Unless sentimental value is much more important to you than anything else.

Get something u really love and will use, not just stuff in the cabinets to grow out the moulds.

Just my 2 cents

I would definitely let the NF go if you only want to get rid of one.
1. You have a similar one already
2. You don't use it
3. Palermo IS a little less common than NF
4. Palermo is more versatile cuz you can also carry it crossbody
5. Palermo is more sentimental for you