Won a Buy It Now but seller wants to cancel

Hi, I won a buy it now and the seller immediately emailed me that she cannot sell the bag at that price because it was supposed to be on auction. However, my eBay account shows that it is still waiting for me to pay for the bag. Is this correct and can she cancel?

Thanks

Hi, I won a buy it now and the seller immediately emailed me that she cannot sell the bag at that price because it was supposed to be on auction. However, my eBay account shows that it is still waiting for me to pay for the bag. Is this correct and can she cancel?

Thanks

If you pay, she can refund you; there's nothing that can make her send the item. Here are your options:

- pay for the item; the seller may refund you and request a cancelation; if you accept, the sale is canceled and the seller gets her fees back; if you decline, the seller will have to pay the final value fees

- do not pay for the item, and accept the seller's cancelation request.

If you pay, she can refund you; there's nothing that can make her send the item. Here are your options:

- pay for the item; the seller may refund you and request a cancelation; if you accept, the sale is canceled and the seller gets her fees back; if you decline, the seller will have to pay the final value fees

- do not pay for the item, and accept the seller's cancelation request.
You can also leave appropriate feedback for a seller who refuses to follow through on her obligation. As long as you paid for the item, even if refunded, you can leave feedback.