Chic decisions

I've never seen the LV crossbody style IRL so It's hard for me to pick between that or Nano but that LV in your pic is very very cute!

I have the Coquelicot Nano and it's one of the best purchases I have every made.....hands down. I adore that bag!

My daughter borrowed it back in the fall and here's a mod pic.

I've never seen the LV crossbody style IRL so It's hard for me to pick between that or Nano but that LV in your pic is very very cute!

I have the Coquelicot Nano and it's one of the best purchases I have every made.....hands down. I adore that bag!

My daughter borrowed it back in the fall and here's a mod pic.

MAGJES, your daughter is just beautiful. I love the bag on her. Doe she get compared to taylor swift all the time? :smile:

I ordered the nano in vermillion!!! It should be here today... Now I'm wondering if I should have went for the Coquelicot , darn it.

MAGJES, your daughter is just beautiful. I love the bag on her. Doe she get compared to taylor swift all the time? :smile:

I ordered the nano in vermillion!!! It should be here today... Now I'm wondering if I should have went for the Coquelicot , darn it.

Thanks so much! :smile:
Vermilliom is really pretty as well - It's smooth leather right? Love the smooth leather on the Nano.

Well gals, you won't believe this - it's actually pretty funny -
So I bit the bullet and bought the nano in vermillion. I figure I'm in the same boat with both the LV and the nano - I would have to sell either I didn't choose because both can't be returned. (word to the wise - if you buy a bag in Hawaii it can not be returned on the mainland with LV)
Today I received my nano WHICH I LOVE. I feel more at peace with it's size versus the LV because it's $1000 less. Also, it doesn't stick out as much when worn messenger style. Now on to the funny part: they accidently sent me the coquelicot. ha! :roflmfao:
I know how it happened, I asked the girl a million color questions between the two, I'm not even upset.
Here's the thing, I don't know if I should trade for the vermillion. I really like the Coq - wish it were a *tad brighter like a lipstick red, but other than that I really love it. I'm sort of afraid now to push for the vermillion because the salesgirl told me that it is like an "orange that you eat". I had sort of disregarded it and went for the verm because of other tpfers descriptions and pictures. But if I make a switch and don't like it, I really don't want to put us all through that again. HA!

why oh why can't there be a darn store that sells it in a freaking 3 hour radius?! Everything would be a-ok if I could see these in person.

drat.