Rose Angelique

Rose angelique is a seasonal colour and I've been told by my SA that once the warehouse stops shipping to the stores, it means there's no more. However, they do not know how much is stocked at the warehouse.

Not sure how the online stocking is managed but I assume that there's a chance they could still source it for you if you called.

When was this colour launched and is it seasonal? So if it says sold out on the website, does it mean they won't stock it back again?

Usually it will not come back when its a seasonal color. If you want to order it ...call the 886 # and ask them if it is still in the stores. Then they can ship it to you from that store. I am sure there is still some floating around .

I have tried to purchase a Rose Angelique cles the other day online. The SA said that they are sold out online and in all stores in the U.S. I'm so sad. I don't know what cles I want now.

I have tried to purchase a Rose Angelique cles the other day online. The SA said that they are sold out online and in all stores in the U.S. I'm so sad. I don't know what cles I want now.
Ya I wanted to get that too, I think that if they will not stock it again, they should just delete the whole link because sometimes I check back on different products of this colour and I think its just gonna say sold out.