Which will you let go in my Chanel collection?

I think you should keep them all. But if you really need one go then either the gray jumbo or gray 227. The colors are similar.

I would let go of the Chain Around Navy Blue Maxi. I'm Personally not a fan of the Maxi Size chain around style and you have a navy blue CWC and royal blue jumbo to cover your blues.

Lovely collection btw!

Thanks. Majority of ya suggest letting go the chain around maxi .... So it probably on my top of the list.

I would pick either chain around because I heard it's very heavy and not a classic. Or the patent jumbo. It's hard, and you have a lovely collection :biggrin:

Thanks sequoia! Vote are all towards the chain around maxi ....

I'm curious, what does your reissue clutch look like?
Personally, I would let go of the navy blue CWC (also not pictured?).
You have a lovely collection, btw. :biggrin:

Thanks Serrazane! I don't have a pic of the reissue clutch now but it's just a flat envelope like clutch with a big mademoiselle lock in the middle.

If it was me, I'd keep them all if I could financially afford it. Chanel prices are ever increasing.

But if I had to trim the collection down, I'd sell the navy blue chain around maxi because you already have a beautiful royal patent blue jumbo and other duplicate colours.

Trimming down my collection is what I originally think. I'm financially capable of keeping all that's made it tough.

I agree with both of these comments. But I am a minimalist.

Personally, the mini and the chain around are my least faves. However, I also think that you need to ask yourself some deeper questions:

1. What is your ultimate goal regarding your Chanel collection? (quantity, to own specific pieces, etc.)

2. Why did you buy each of these bags in the first place? (impulse, lifestyle need, HG, etc.)

3. Is your objective to sell a couple of your current bags to fund your dream red bag?

Chanel just raised their prices. So I'd hate to see you let go of something that you truly LOVE and really USE, only to be subjected to a higher price tag and a greater sacrifice from your current collection. So, your answers to the above may help you to determine what steps to take next.

Good luck, and God bless! :smile:

Thanks wifeybug! Love your logical thinking. As for my collection. I just buy what I want/like at that time. So I don't know where it fell under impulse or just to own. I'm capable of keeping all and buying a few more so it wasn't helping my decision at all. I will definitely consider your input, it's been helpful!

I will say:
3. Light grey iridescent jumbo SHW - seem high maintenance and you have two greys bag
8. Navy blue chain around maxi - i personally don't like chain around

Which one do you use the least? I'm a strong believe in 'use it or lose it'!!

TBH I'm a minimalist too and to me your collection looks beautiful and varied. I actually like the chain around because it's different and the chain adds extra sparkle, but it's not over the top.

I have to agree with previous posts that to let go of a piece you love would be very sad. Especially since it can sometimes take ages to find the perfect piece, whether you happen to find it accidentally or you had to hunt it down. Why not wait until you find the perfect red and make it a 12 bag limit?! A dozen sounds nice 👍

I originally think i can keep my Chanel collection under 10. But as you all know Chanel is very addicted, it's just very hard for me to choose which to let go. Plus i still haven't find my perfect shade of red that suit my taste. I need someone to chime in and giving me some idea.

Currently i have:
1. Black caviar jumbo GHW
2. Black distressed calfskin reissue 227 GHW
3. Light grey iridescent jumbo SHW
4. Beige caviar jumbo GHW
5. Light gold distressed calfskin reissue 226 GHW
6. Light gold lambskin mini GHW
7. Metallic Royal blue patent jumbo
8. Navy blue chain around maxi
9. Metallic Blue Boy Cube (This is my favorite so far so i'm not giving it up ;))
10. Navy blue clutch with chain
11. Black reissue clutch

Thanks.

Hard to part with any of these knowing that the prices keep going up ~ personally, I'd get rid of a mini, but only b/c I would never use a mini, it's too small to be practical; however, if you do in fact get use out of it, pick the one you get the least use out of. hth

I will say:
3. Light grey iridescent jumbo SHW - seem high maintenance and you have two greys bag
8. Navy blue chain around maxi - i personally don't like chain around

Well I only have one grey. Like I said chain around maxi seems getting the most vote here. So .... It's probably be the one.

Same. (Although I like the chain around, in that color, I think that it's not essential in your collection)

It's like a no brainer which to let go as majority of the vote goes to the same purse. ;)

Which one do you use the least? I'm a strong believe in 'use it or lose it'!!

TBH I'm a minimalist too and to me your collection looks beautiful and varied. I actually like the chain around because it's different and the chain adds extra sparkle, but it's not over the top.

I have to agree with previous posts that to let go of a piece you love would be very sad. Especially since it can sometimes take ages to find the perfect piece, whether you happen to find it accidentally or you had to hunt it down. Why not wait until you find the perfect red and make it a 12 bag limit?! A dozen sounds nice ��

Haha. Evil thinking about up my list to 12 .... And then when it's 12 it will be 15 and u know the rest lol.

I usually rotate them but certain color I will only use in during summer. I do love them all. So it's hard.

Hard to part with any of these knowing that the prices keep going up ~ personally, I'd get rid of a mini, but only b/c I would never use a mini, it's too small to be practical; however, if you do in fact get use out of it, pick the one you get the least use out of. hth

I hate the prices keep going up. So I'm making my purchase more careful than before. Hence harder to let go any piece.