VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

I honestly have not tried them on. But something about the chain between I just don't love. If the motifs were closer together I probably would be more drawn to the 2 motif. Do you think the 3 motif is too dressy and the 2 motif can be worn more everyday? I am 5'9" have long hair and I think I could pull off the 3 motif. I just don't like the 3 different stones mixed together. This is why I think a 3 motif MOP would be perfect. I really need to go and try both styles on and see how they look worn.
Very personal decision.
A friend insisted that I borrow her three motif earrings for dinner one night and I find them very dressy.
I really prefer these long earrings with hair pulled back so I may not be the best person to offer an opinion.

Just FYI.

There's a new style in the malachite. Looks like the magic Alhambra necklace. Different sizes of motif in one necklace.

They're out of stock in Paris on the porcelain at the moment. But it is supposed to be a special item for the Vendome store and a permanent piece for now,

Just FYI.

There's a new style in the malachite. Looks like the magic Alhambra necklace. Different sizes of motif in one necklace.

They're out of stock in Paris on the porcelain at the moment. But it is supposed to be a special item for the Vendome store and a permanent piece for now,
Is this the malachite long magic necklace?
I heard that they were going to offer it but haven't seen one, yet.
Sounds gorgeous....

Thank you!! A modeling pic as requested and a shot of my little VCA family.
IMG_1056 (640x480).jpg
IMG_1079 (480x640).jpg
:nuts::nuts: They are beyond gorgeous. Modeling pictures please.

Thank you!:smile:
Love them!

A 3 motif Magic would be lovely, maybe one day! I'm a bit MOP obsessed because its simple and the luster is very special. My plan is to wear these as often as I can.

Gorgeous!! Congratulations. I wish they would make the Magic 3 motif in MOP too. I would buy them in a heart beat. I love the simplicity of the MOP. I am sure you will enjoy wearing these often. They are stunning.

Thank you!:smile:
Stunning!