anyone have a Tiffany Olympian Charm?

Does anyone here have the Tiffany and co Olympian venus and cupid charm that says beauty on the back? I am looking for ine for years and in 18k gold. Help me someone and make my wish come true :sad: I am willing to buy the charm from anyone who has the VENUS AND CUPID BEAUTY CHARM

IN 18K gold please contact me in this forum :smile: I have been searching this for years and it is been very exhausting. Found this forum and well,I am going to take chance and see who out there in the world is willing to sell that specific charm to me.

It's not allowed to buy or sell on this forum. I understand your plight because I made the mistake of buying all of the charms in silver instead of buying gold, I've been checking eBay and figured id sell the silver once I found that the gold was still available, but you won't be able to find a buyer on the forum without breaking the rules.

Oh really??? I did not know I was not allowed to ask for buying..... Yikes!! I just became so desperate and I googled and found this forum. So I thought well SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE a gold venus and cupid charm here. :sad: This search is EXHAUSTING. They have silver ones being sold on ebay for like 328 dolars but I love yellow gold. Here is my story: I was saving up for this charm years ago when they still had it on the Tiffany website. Then when I had the money.. DUN DUN DUNNN... IT WAS GONE. :sad: I couldn't believe it. After that.... I was never able to find one and have been searching ever since��. The BEAUTY charm just has so much meaning to me personally, as I am so very close with Venus and Aphrodite etc, love to study the history and myths. Can you tell me HOW I can possibly find one or are you in the search for one also? Do you know of anyone who sells these charms? I am in no mind to make such a statement as to buy/sell in this forum. I would like to use this forum to search for HOW AND FROM WHOM I can buy this charm from. I would cry from happiness if I ever own the Beauty venus and cupid yellow gold charm... I am serious. Very serious for that matter. Thank you for letting me know about the regulations on this forum LVOEletters!!! I would love your help and advice!! :smile:
xoxo,
SA

Oh really??? I did not know I was not allowed to ask for buying..... Yikes!! I just became so desperate and I googled and found this forum. So I thought well SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE a gold venus and cupid charm here. :sad: This search is EXHAUSTING. They have silver ones being sold on ebay for like 328 dolars but I love yellow gold. Here is my story: I was saving up for this charm years ago when they still had it on the Tiffany website. Then when I had the money.. DUN DUN DUNNN... IT WAS GONE. :sad: I couldn't believe it. After that.... I was never able to find one and have been searching ever sinceí*½í¹ˆ. The BEAUTY charm just has so much meaning to me personally, as I am so very close with Venus and Aphrodite etc, love to study the history and myths. Can you tell me HOW I can possibly find one or are you in the search for one also? Do you know of anyone who sells these charms? I am in no mind to make such a statement as to buy/sell in this forum. I would like to use this forum to search for HOW AND FROM WHOM I can buy this charm from. I would cry from happiness if I ever own the Beauty venus and cupid yellow gold charm... I am serious. Very serious for that matter. Thank you for letting me know about the regulations on this forum LVOEletters!!! I would love your help and advice!! :smile:
xoxo,
SA

I'm trying to find the gold Artemis one, I have the one you're looking for in silver but I only enjoy the Artemis one so I'm likely selling all the silver and looking for gold. The charms weren't too popular on this site when they were released, so once again your best bet is stalking eBay and regularly calling jewelers with estate designer jewelry which you can easily google.

I'm trying to find the gold Artemis one, I have the one you're looking for in silver but I only enjoy the Artemis one so I'm likely selling all the silver and looking for gold. The charms weren't too popular on this site when they were released, so once again your best bet is stalking eBay and regularly calling jewelers with estate designer jewelry which you can easily google.

As for breaking the rules message a MOD to remove your previous messages so they don't see it and ban you.