Anyone experience colour transfer by suede bags?

MsSJones

Sep 9, 2013
I have found this amazing Mulberry suede shoulder bag on eBay and it's in dark green!

I love it, but I am a little but worried with colour transfer! Has anyone experienced problems with colour transfers? I did have another designer bag in the past that was red suede and when I wore it with a white shirt, the left side of the shirt became red!!!

I have found this amazing Mulberry suede shoulder bag on eBay and it's in dark green!

I love it, but I am a little but worried with colour transfer! Has anyone experienced problems with colour transfers? I did have another designer bag in the past that was red suede and when I wore it with a white shirt, the left side of the shirt became red!!!

My new Oak suede Delilah has colour transfer after her first outing :sad: .We was traipsing round Manchester the other day and it was pouring so i was trying to protect her by stuffing her inside my coat :sad:

No idea how to clean her ,must ask in cleaning thread

My new Oak suede Delilah has colour transfer after her first outing :sad: .We was traipsing round Manchester the other day and it was pouring so i was trying to protect her by stuffing her inside my coat :sad:

No idea how to clean her ,must ask in cleaning thread

....although if she is dark green (which sounds amazing ) maybe it wont show ?

No I think she means the green transferring on the lighter clothes....i would worry about that as a dark green dye on suede seems likely to

This is precisely what I am worried about! It's a bayswater clutch in dark green and I've been looking for one for a long time, but now, I am slightly worried that if I wear it with light coloured tops colour from the bag will transfer to the clothes...