Louis Vuitton Cocktail Event

Not LV, but I have gone to a few Burberry events with champagne and canapés. It was fun. My friend and I dressed up (not like after 5, but like going out for a nice evening) and I carried my favourite burberry bag. She took her LV. There were lots of SA's floating around showing people anything they wanted to look at and taking orders etc. I loved that they all carried ipads to do your order so you just sat down and sipped champagne and nibbled on food while they did all the work. Have fun and enjoy.:smile:

I have been to a few events there really nice usually I ask what type of attire I should wear just to be safe haha went to a Mother's Day event the other day was fabulous lots of yummy canapés and champagne. Usually your usual SA will look after you. Really it's so lovely to be invited to these events and I always feel welcome. Have fun

I have been to a few events there really nice usually I ask what type of attire I should wear just to be safe haha went to a Mother's Day event the other day was fabulous lots of yummy canapés and champagne. Usually your usual SA will look after you. Really it's so lovely to be invited to these events and I always feel welcome. Have fun
Aw thanks for telling me, I'm looking forward to it!

Not LV, but I have gone to a few Burberry events with champagne and canapés. It was fun. My friend and I dressed up (not like after 5, but like going out for a nice evening) and I carried my favourite burberry bag. She took her LV. There were lots of SA's floating around showing people anything they wanted to look at and taking orders etc. I loved that they all carried ipads to do your order so you just sat down and sipped champagne and nibbled on food while they did all the work. Have fun and enjoy.:smile:
Thank you! It sounds like it is going to be really fun!

They're glorified shopping events. Fun if you go with friends, but there's not much different than a normal boutique trip aside from the booze and apps. I'll go if I get a sneak peek at a new collection, but otherwise I don't feel compelled to make a special trip for things I could drop in and buy any time.

Just went to the Cocktail event, it was okay I had a few drinks and one or two little bites but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed by the event. But I had similar feelings when I attended Christmas event last year. For me it was quite boring, I felt like I met all the snobbish people from my city and as I don't count among them, I didn't feel comfortable. I prefer visiting the store and my SA another time.

I'm sorry you didn't have a wonderful time. Getting dressed up, drinking champagne and looking at/buying Louis Vuitton. Pretty much my idea of a great time. I typically go by myself so I usually meet a lot of interesting people here in Houston at these events.

My favorite are in conjunction with the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. Those are really spectacular. And I almost always have an item in mind that I want to buy so they're always fun for me. :smile:

I'm sorry you didn't have a wonderful time. Getting dressed up, drinking champagne and looking at/buying Louis Vuitton. Pretty much my idea of a great time. I typically go by myself so I usually meet a lot of interesting people here in Houston at these events.

My favorite are in conjunction with the Museum of Fine Arts Houston. Those are really spectacular. And I almost always have an item in mind that I want to buy so they're always fun for me. :smile:
This! I went to one in Dallas 2 months ago that featured a dance performance. It was nice. But I like chi-chi poo-poo stuff. :biggrin:

Thank you, I was surprised that they didn't give out goodie bags as well, not that that was important but was just a bit like going in the shop normally except with drinks and TINY food pieces lol!