VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

sbelle~ Your Cosmos earrings are amazing and they look beautiful on you! Thank you for posting. Do you have the pave frivole also? Just wondering because I have the pave frivole and have been thinking about the Cosmos lately. I know they are bigger than frivole but wonder how the Cosmos feels on? Are they comfortable?
Kimber, have you thought of ordering the small cosmos in the yg pave?
This way they would have a different feel than your pave frivole earrings.
They would also coordinate beautifully with your other pieces.
I've seen them ( in medium ) and they are TDF.

Reactions: kimber418
The one I posted from opulent jewelers, :graucho: I have never seen anything like it anywhere.

UtA1RKq.jpg
Stunning

Pave frivole pendant: is this appropriate for everyday or just special occasions?

Hi I would think this is good for everyday. I've been wearing it since getting it, though it can be quite sparkly!

I saw your question about the nid de paradis pendant. Like u, I was considering between that, the frivole pave and also the vintage Alhambra pave pendants. I was concerned whether the frivole would be too bling for everyday but I guess I decided to get it since I really like how sparkly the pave is and the delicate femininity of it.
I guess it really depends on your style and preference.

Here are some shots I took while trying the pendants. Good luck with your decision!

View attachment 2611055
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399733170.588476.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3,087
Last edited:
Hi I would think this is good for everyday. I've been wearing it since getting it, though it can be quite sparkly!

I saw your question about the nid de paradis pendant. Like u, I was considering between that, the frivole pave and also the vintage Alhambra pave pendants. I was concerned whether the frivole would be too bling for everyday but I guess I decided to get it since I really like how sparkly the pave is and the delicate femininity of it.

Here are some shots I took while trying the pendants. Good luck with your decision!

View attachment 2611055
View attachment 2611057
Thanks so much for your response and the pictures! Very helpful :smile:

View attachment 2611055

View attachment 2611057

Pave Frivole is just gorgeous!!!!

Kimber, have you thought of ordering the small cosmos in the yg pave?
This way they would have a different feel than your pave frivole earrings.
They would also coordinate beautifully with your other pieces.
I've seen them ( in medium ) and they are TDF.

TGG~ That is an awesome suggestion! It would go with my diamond Perlee
also......I forgot Cosmos comes in YG!!! Now I have to figure out how to
"make it happen" ........ THANKS! You always have the BEST advice.

I got my small Cosmos ear clips back from VCA (after they forgot to put the posts in). I briefly toyed with the idea of getting the medium because they looked so good on my SA. Thankfully I came to my senses because these are are beautiful and big enough for me.

I was asked to post a modeling picture, so here we go.

Sometimes I don't know why I even bother because my pictures are so bad!

Super! They look gorgeous on you with your hair coloring.

I got my small Cosmos ear clips back from VCA (after they forgot to put the posts in). I briefly toyed with the idea of getting the medium because they looked so good on my SA. Thankfully I came to my senses because these are are beautiful and big enough for me.

I was asked to post a modeling picture, so here we go.

Sometimes I don't know why I even bother because my pictures are so bad!

These look stunning on you Sbelle!

View attachment 2611055
View attachment 2611057

Your pave frivole is stunning. Do you happen to know the price of this right now?

View attachment 2611055
View attachment 2611057
:love:So gorgeous! And definitely not too blingy for everyday.