Fitting the Samorga Liner in my Mulberry Bayswater?

Fifitrix

Aug 17, 2012
I have just received my Samorga but it doesn't appear to fit correctly. I feel it's a little too deep and wide, even when letting the internal straps out. Is there a secret to inserting them; something I'm missing?

I'm going to check the site...I may have ordered the wrong size. *facepalm*image.jpg

One for Bayswater, one for my Alexa and one for my oversized Alexa. I have to say the oversized Alexa is almost same size as for the bays so I got one with a centre piece on Velcro. I received one that was soaked through and the colour had run, hence 4

I've taken the compartment section out so it 'moulds' better to the shape of the bag. It's a bit of a shame as things aren't tidy as I'd hoped. It still makes the bag stand to attention, which is the main thing I suppose!
image.jpg

Ocht, no...there's nothing wrong with it, just my opinion. I don't think the option 1 liner is best suited to the Bays. He obviously does a superb job and for future I'd take more care in my choice.

I've just received my samorga liner yesterday - asked Lee to make one for my Del Rey .
It's great & i love all the compartments . Really well made & stops my bag from sagging :smile: