YAY...just ordered a...

woosah

Aug 20, 2006
Hello everyone!!

I just got off the phone with Terri (such a nice guy btw)form BalNY...and ordered myself a black oval clutch....after seeing pics yeaterday and seeing Incoralblues excellent description of the item...I pretty much died with excitement!!! Soooo I was worried after hearing they were discontinued that I wouldn't get one...but I SOOOO did!! woooohoo...I will def use as an everyday bag due to its great size and love the idea of a clucth that is big enough for everyday use...you don't see that too much over here! So needless to say i'm hhhapy! I will post pics for this one when I get it as well as my day...I haven't posted pics yet!:smile:

OMG! :wtf: Unless there are two TERRY's at Balenciaga...she's a woman :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hhahaha....mayyybe!

Unless of course there is in fact only one!
I didn't know at first...of course I could HARDLY hear of my useless cell phone!
Now that I think about it...she does def sound like a women.....

SORRY TERRY (dunno if it's with and "i" or "y") lol either way......She/he was verrry nice!

OMG! This is sooo funny! I talked to Terri about 2 weeks ago(I bought a sandstone work) and I tought it was a guy! I only realized it was a girl because when I called back to placed my order they told me "she" was busy! But I swear, she sounded like a guy!!!
Anyway, congrats on the clutch! I can't wait to see pics!!!