Coach TOTE in STRIPED COATED CANVAS style #30511

letstalkbags

Sep 21, 2012
Here is the new STRIPED COATED CANVAS tote #30511 that I picked up from Macy's recent sale...
I was only going to buy the Daily bags, but the black/ white tote caught my eye and price was too good to pass up at $198.00 before any sale discounts.
Saw the tan and the yellow ones also, but I prefer this b/w color combo with the stripe pattern different sizes .
These are really a lot nicer than the ticking stripe totes from last season imo.
This tote measures 15 (L) x 12 1/2 (H) x 5 (W) , close in size to N/S Saffiano tote.
I will post some comparison pictures so you can see the size next to ticking stripe tote and N/S saffiano totes.

Attachments

• totes 002.JPG
    totes 002.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,327
  • totes 001.JPG
    totes 001.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,332
  • totes 003.JPG
    totes 003.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,241
  • re do 017.JPG
    re do 017.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,291
Shown next to Saffiano N/S totes.
CONS-
* BLACK lining ... I just use a jumbo size PURSE TO GO insert to organize my bags.
*break away (jacket type zipper) not easy to close with out using both hands.

I do love how it is lightweight and very comfortable and stays on shoulder.
Also, I think the bottom stitching and details look good.

Attachments

• re do 023.JPG
    re do 023.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,214
  • totes 004.JPG
    totes 004.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,237
  • totes 007.JPG
    totes 007.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,226
  • totes 008.JPG
    totes 008.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,225
Last edited:
Here is the new STRIPED COATED CANVAS tote #30511 that I picked up from Macy's recent sale...
I was only going to buy the Daily bags, but the black/ white tote caught my eye and price was too good to pass up at $198.00 before any sale discounts.
Saw the tan and the yellow ones also, but I prefer this b/w color combo with the stripe pattern different sizes .
These are really a lot nicer than the ticking stripe totes from last season imo.
This tote measures 15 (L) x 12 1/2 (H) x 5 (W) , close in size to N/S Saffiano tote.
I will post some comparison pictures so you can see the size next to ticking stripe tote and N/S saffiano totes.
Nice looking tote bag!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ..... did i say OOOOO EMMM GEEE yet?!?!? that bag is TDF and what an amazing price!!! if i would of saw that bag i would of picked it up instead of the daily bag!! wowza!!! TOTALLY adding this to my wish list!! congrats on your new bag and thanks for sharing :biggrin:

I love that! And I really hate totes! That bag is so cool! I love the black and white striping. It's really nice and that interior is just grand. Love it! Congratulations!! I need to look for this one.

Love those black & white stripes!!

Oooh, this is gorgeous!! Thank you for the very detailed photos! I hate breakaway zippers, but I've come to realize that most of the time I don't close the zipper on totes anyway. I am totally tempted to go pick this up!

If you don't mind me asking, was it 25% off or discounted more at your store? Thanks!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ..... did i say OOOOO EMMM GEEE yet?!?!? that bag is TDF and what an amazing price!!! if i would of saw that bag i would of picked it up instead of the daily bag!! wowza!!! TOTALLY adding this to my wish list!! congrats on your new bag and thanks for sharing :biggrin:
I'm not nuts,:amuse: of course I purchased the daily bags and this tote. Had to have SILT and BLACK!
But really with this tote when I carried it for the first time, I was surprised how nice it was. Plus I love the stripes !
* (carried this tote on vacation for a casual look with a cotton maxi dress/ bathing suit cover up+ flip flops and the tote actually dressed up the outfit)
HINT, HINT-listen-up COACH... I hope they come out with more striped colors: like a navy/white or a red/white... those would look nice too !

Attachments

• tote daily 002.JPG
    tote daily 002.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1,032
Oooh, this is gorgeous!! Thank you for the very detailed photos! I hate breakaway zippers, but I've come to realize that most of the time I don't close the zipper on totes anyway. I am totally tempted to go pick this up!

If you don't mind me asking, was it 25% off or discounted more at your store? Thanks!
You should get one, I think at this cheap price they will go fast this summer. I agree about the zipper, I pretty much leave it open too.
The SA gave me 25% then an extra 10% off. I thought that was I strange amount but I asked them to please do anything extra since I was buying three items that day and of course I said COACH was offering same 25% discount. I took the extra 10% gladly and didn't ask for a bigger discount, since the 25% was already really good anyway.

I'm not nuts,:amuse: of course I purchased the daily bags and this tote. Had to have SILT and BLACK!
But really with this tote when I carried it for the first time, I was surprised how nice it was. Plus I love the stripes !
* (carried this tote on vacation for a casual look with a cotton maxi dress/ bathing suit cover up+ flip flops and the tote actually dressed up the outfit)
HINT, HINT-listen-up COACH... I hope they come out with more striped colors: like a navy/white or a red/white... those would look nice too !

Omg I love my Daily! I got so many compliments on it today!! And now that stripe bag is on my radar and hopefully will be mine soon

You should get one, I think at this cheap price they will go fast this summer. I agree about the zipper, I pretty much leave it open too.
The SA gave me 25% then an extra 10% off. I thought that was I strange amount but I asked them to please do anything extra since I was buying three items that day and of course I said COACH was offering same 25% discount. I took the extra 10% gladly and didn't ask for a bigger discount, since the 25% was already really good anyway.

Thank you! I will I will swing by Macys tomorrow! :biggrin: