Bittersweet Reveal

ladyjeye

Aug 23, 2013
So here's the story behind this purchase: A few weeks ago I purchased the rose Clair epi NF. I had to return it a week later because I noticed it had some damage on it. My wonderful SA ordered another one but when that came in a few weeks later, it was also damaged. I tried to see if I could just purchase it damaged and send it off to repair but it wasn't possible. Everyone in the store, and I mean every person there tried their best to get their hands on it for me, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Feeling bummed, I asked to just look at other bags that I would possibly like later on the future. I asked about a rose indien color that I had seen in pictures but never in real life. Well, when my SA brought out this beauty, I was in LVoe! Complete opposite of the NF in terms of size, but it's a stunner and perfect for summer! Still hoping that the Rose Clair will magically become available, but am also glad that this misfortune lead me to find this beauty :smile: Its so cute it even fits inside my artsy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 913
Love the Alma BB!! May I ask what kind of damage did the Epi Neverfull have?
There was a very small kind I scratch or peel on the trim. It's very unnoticeable, but I was concerned that later down the road it might peel off and there would be no way to repair or replace it since it's a limited color. But I won't lie, I'm so tempted to just buy it back. It really is hard to notice when inspecting, but one I see it, it's hard to unsee it.