First time purchasing Neiman Marcus online

I have some pictures from Christmas. I am not sure if this is how they normally giftwrap their bags though, as DH was the one who ordered this from NM online as one of his additional token gifts for me for Christmas, and I hardly purchase from NM online - my own NM purchases are usually in-store and for myself, so no giftwrapping (just their usual silver paper bag).

Given this was around Christmas time, the ribbon was Christmas-themed. This was a small clutch, and there was not really much as far as giftwrapping goes - just the Christmas-themed ribbon, their silver NM box, some tissue paper with an NM sticker. Again, not sure if this is the norm, but this is what I got.

The first 2 pics are tiny because I cropped them out. Our gift openings (Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries) are usually very "ceremonial" so we take pictures before, during, and after gift opening (don't ask :lol:).

Hope this helps somehow.

Attachments

• 39 cropped.jpg
    39 cropped.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 40 cropped.jpg
    40 cropped.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 217
  • 41 resized.jpg
    41 resized.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 222
Thanks! I'm glad if I helped somehow. It was a cute little KS clutch to commemorate our NY trip (he thought it would be cute). It was a nice token from DH, and totally unexpected (because he had already gotten me other things for Christmas).

Here are some pics (I told you, we take lots of pics of our gift opening "ceremonies" - before, during, after. It's a family thing :lol:) :biggrin:

Attachments

• 42.JPG
    42.JPG
    784.9 KB · Views: 203
  • 43.JPG
    43.JPG
    976 KB · Views: 204
  • 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    807.6 KB · Views: 202
I had upgraded overnight shipping and im currently on the wait at home as my package is due to arrive sometime today. I hate that there is no time estimate , so I m here all day . In fact I m waiting for fedex package and a ups package . Neither have arrived as of yet . Waiting game !