Holy Toledo!!!!

bestrdh

O.G.
Feb 21, 2012
Just came home for lunch and my package was at the door!! Rouge and black Toledo mail satchels!! The black one looks larger for some reason... Maybe because she was never unwrapped and on the shelf she didn't get slouchy?? Who knows:smile:

Thanks Pcan! By the way I know you have a Toledo satchel, does it scratch easy?

Honestly, I've only carried it twice and I was very careful with it. It does scratch but not as easy as the Florentine from what I've noticed. I got a very small scratch right under the flap from when I grabbed it wrong when stuffing it but it's very subtle. I find the scratches don't rub out as easy as Flo, maybe because of the shiny coating?

Beautiful! Of course I'm biased because I have that same rouge bag :smile: it's funny but the back one does look very noticeably larger. Very strange. I guess you can consider it a bonus because not only do you have different colors but different sizes too. :smile:. I also found that with the two taupe small satchels that I'm trying to decide which one to keep. The one I received yesterday looks noticeably smaller. I thought it was weird, but apparently it happens. Enjoy them!

Are you sure the Black bag isn't the large mail bag? That's a very noticeable difference in size, which is a good thing because you can have 2 diff sizes. Just curious.

My invoice says "medium". I measured and both measure the same, the rouge is just wider at the bottom, which I'm assuming from sitting on the sales floor?? I put them away but I'm going to check the actual tag on the bag.

My invoice says "medium". I measured and both measure the same, the rouge is just wider at the bottom, which I'm assuming from sitting on the sales floor?? I put them away but I'm going to check the actual tag on the bag.

Humm. Ok. I was just curious and was hoping that maybe you got lucky and got a large for the price if a small. It would be interesting to see what the tag says but your rationale dies make sense.