On The Hunt: First/Classique in Grenat or Bordeaux

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
I'm finding myself obsessed these days by the need to get my hands on a First in either Bordeaux or Grenat. I've been watching eBay, but really want one that is in new (or like new) condition. Any idea who might still have one of these laying around?

Gads, I dimly recall the days when buying a Coach bag was a major decision. What have I become?....:rolleyes:

I'm finding myself obsessed these days by the need to get my hands on a First in either Bordeaux or Grenat. I've been watching eBay, but really want one that is in new (or like new) condition. Any idea who might still have one of these laying around?

Gads, I dimly recall the days when buying a Coach bag was a major decision. What have I become?....:rolleyes:

http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/

It's adorable and the leather looks like it is to die for :drool:

I have the Bourdeaux, and it is the greatest, most versatile color - but still fun and different :heart: !

Go for it!!

Thanks, ladies. The one on the AFF website is on hold. I'll try to call BalNY if I can convince my husband that two b'bags in one month isn't insane. I'm hoping I can make some headway on Sunday. Who can say no to a mother of 3 on Mother's Day?... :graucho:

Any recommendations on which SA to talk to? Oh, and a stupid question: phone number please?

Thanks, Jewelqueen. I realized after I typed the post that the numbers are available on the FAQs thread. Sorry. Will definitely remember Daphne's name though.

And Monsoon 88, your info is much appreciated too.

Now I just have to figure out how to convince my husband that I'm not entirely nuts.:wacko:

Thanks, ladies. The one on the AFF website is on hold. I'll try to call BalNY if I can convince my husband that two b'bags in one month isn't insane. I'm hoping I can make some headway on Sunday. Who can say no to a mother of 3 on Mother's Day?... :graucho:

Any recommendations on which SA to talk to? Oh, and a stupid question: phone number please?

I don't know if you're still looking but the grenat first on AFF is no longer on hold.

Thanks, ladies. I saw both the ebay one and the AFF one. Now, any advice now on how to convince my husband I haven't gone off the deep end trying to buy two b'bags in one month? He's pretty tolerant of my purse aberration, but when I broached the subject of buying another one last night, he was w-a-y less than enthsed!
:ban:

:roflmfao: LOL... oh, yes - I remember those days, so much better on the wallet!

I'm on the hunt for bordeaux or grenat as well - but for the life of me - I can't figure out which color I like better/will go with my wardrobe best!!

Thanks, ladies. I saw both the ebay one and the AFF one. Now, any advice now on how to convince my husband I haven't gone off the deep end trying to buy two b'bags in one month? He's pretty tolerant of my purse aberration, but when I broached the subject of buying another one last night, he was w-a-y less than enthsed!

In my experience, I find having them delivered during the day and gradually brought out for their unveilling... seems to work okay with DH... "Tis better to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission"... and HE is the one that taught me that quote!!! :whistle: