WOC- Waitlist

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
I am still learning the S/S, Pre-fall, Fall...

I called my wonderful SA that got me the punch mini, in black. I asked her how hard would it be to get a WOC in red caviar with GH...she said she would check.

She emailed me back and said no red with GH coming for pre-fall or fall.

So what does this mean for the next availability? Gives me more time to save but still confused...

Any insight would be helpful. TIA!

I called my wonderful SA that got me the punch mini, in black. I asked her how hard would it be to get a WOC in red caviar with GH...she said she would check.

So what does this mean for the next availability? Gives me more time to save but still confused...

You will have to wait until a red is scheduled by Chanel AND picked up by the buyers in your country. No idea when this will happen, especially with the hardware restrictions. Chanel hasn't done caviar in red with gold hardware since ?2009? I think. So you have a long wait, my friend. I hope you are patient. Next availability means the next time Chanel makes it, and your country picks it up, which could be many years. Save well and may the red Chanel gods be with you.

You will have to wait until a red is scheduled by Chanel AND picked up by the buyers in your country. No idea when this will happen, especially with the hardware restrictions. Chanel hasn't done caviar in red with gold hardware since ?2009? I think. So you have a long wait, my friend. I hope you are patient. Next availability means the next time Chanel makes it, and your country picks it up, which could be many years. Save well and may the red Chanel gods be with you.
Thanks! Wow, who knew that would be such a hard one to come up with! I will patiently wait and see what comes my way!

Sometimes you have to alter your selection...or wait...and wait..and wait!

Thanks! Wow, who knew that would be such a hard one to come up with! I will patiently wait and see what comes my way!

Sometimes you have to alter your selection...or wait...and wait..and wait!

I waited years and years for my "perfect red" combo to come out. So if you're patient, you'll get what you want. It just may take a very long time!

Well if you asked my DH, he would say that I am not in the market for anything...so wait I shall!

Thanks again!

We won't ask him then lol. You are welcome, and just be patient and never settle! Your perfect color combo will come. You might want to rethink the only caviar part, as that would give you some more flexibility but I kept to my lambskin and finally got it in 13C. :smile:

We won't ask him then lol. You are welcome, and just be patient and never settle! Your perfect color combo will come. You might want to rethink the only caviar part, as that would give you some more flexibility but I kept to my lambskin and finally got it in 13C. :smile:
I was talking to my cousin today and she said the same thing...the GH is kind of the deal breaker...but not the caviar!

My preference is caviar GHW as well, but I would be happy with caviar SHW.
Did your SA mention if Red Cav with SHW would be available for fall?

There was a red Golden Class WOC with GHW in 14C that your SA might be able to hunt down! It was lambskin. I saw it at Nordstrom a month ago. It was more expensive than the usual WOCs though ($2,900 USD) but so stunning!! GL!

Last edited: