Zodiac "Tell Me Dior" necklaces

Jun 9, 2011
Forgive me if someone has started a thread on this, but I've searched and couldn't find one.

Has anyone seen these in the store? If anyone has purchased one, I'd love to see a reveal. They're absolutely gorgeous and my SA told me they're each about $590 plus tax. Each sign has a unique, stunning design. I want one! I'm a Ram (lower right bottom corner). My mom might love the gorgeous lion/Leo.

Attachments

• zodiac necklaces Spring 2014.jpg
    zodiac necklaces Spring 2014.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 2,478
Aren't they?! I love them. I can't decide whether to splurge on one of these or the mise en dior stud earrings this summer (if they're all still in boutiques). :smile:

I bought a necklace for my mum and I today I'll do a reveal they are amazing my mum is Pisces and I'm am sagg they were 680nz without tax or 760 with xx

Forgive me if someone has started a thread on this, but I've searched and couldn't find one.

Has anyone seen these in the store? If anyone has purchased one, I'd love to see a reveal. They're absolutely gorgeous and my SA told me they're each about $590 plus tax. Each sign has a unique, stunning design. I want one! I'm a Ram (lower right bottom corner). My mom might love the gorgeous lion/Leo.

These are sooo cute! I am the crab...I wouldn't mind that cutie:biggrin: