DE Double Reveal **~**~**~**

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
I was pretty sure my next bag would be in azur for spring and summer, but I ended up ordering several DE pieces instead :upsidedown: Here are my first LV Damier Ebene pieces :yahoo: The other two should be arriving any day.

IMG_1452_zps3ddcdd55.jpg

6 key holder! I was torn between the Mono Cles and this, but after I saw in QK's youtube video that the extra key rings could be removed I was sold on it. I am a SAHM and mostly I run my daughter to her sports practices and quick errands, so this will be perfect to slip my DL and CC in with my car keys. I am forever misplacing my DL and CC when I swipe them out of my wallet and stick them in a pocket :shame:

IMG_1457_zpsf391ee0a.jpg

IMG_1456_zps13e2607d.jpg

Congratulations! You're going to love it! Makes me so happy every time I leave the house. I get giddy at the fact that I have to touch the canvas and undo the snap button :shame: now you won't misplace your cards or keys. Double win!

I almost bought this next bag in DA because it is so pretty for spring and summer, but ultimately chose DE because it is more carefree and I will be dragging it around all summer to dd's games and for travel.

IMG_1461_zps75357455.jpg

New Model DE Neverfull MM :tender: The MM is the perfect size for me and I love the pochette! I can slip my cell phone into the pocket in the pochette and also fit my 6 key holder with room to spare.

IMG_1464_zps4167c721.jpg