My Chelsea Tote From Ebay Came Today

Coachnut

Apr 28, 2006
I was so obsessed with finding this bag at a decent price....got a good deal, just has a stitch missing on the handle, but hubby said that would not effect anything. Holds all my stuff, I will be using all my accessories that I have to match later. I know it is plain but it matches all my outfits etc
I so need to move on from black.
Now I have to move on to a new bag that I can be obsessed about getting..any suggestions....:graucho:
Picture447.jpg

Picture448.jpg

Well if youd like color I'd suggest a watercolor hobo. If you'd like to join us Carly lovers I'd like to suggest a med. Choco. cotton carly:graucho: Here are pics of mine;) By the way I really like your new Chelsea!

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 277.jpg
    Ebay Pics 277.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    Ebay Pics 274.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 34
Pretty pretty!

May I suggest that you join the Carly movement like everyone else, including myself? Hehe LOL

Thanks for everyone that helped me find one, they know who they are...lol

I Love the Hot Pink too.

I would love a Cotton(?) Carly, but so afraid of it. Yours is gorgeous ...I love how pebbled leather holds up.

I was so obsessed with finding this bag at a decent price....got a good deal, just has a stitch missing on the handle, but hubby said that would not effect anything. Holds all my stuff, I will be using all my accessories that I have to match later. I know it is plain but it matches all my outfits etc
I so need to move on from black.
Now I have to move on to a new bag that I can be obsessed about getting..any suggestions....:graucho:
Picture447.jpg

Picture448.jpg
Awesome! I am so glad that you were able to get one of these! Enjoy it! :yes:

CIMG2639.jpg

I have the top turnlock bag (hobo satchel??) and I love it. You can barely see it in the picture. It slouches and the interior is a yummy plum color like the stitching. It's VERY roomy and comfortable to carry.

Awesome! I am so glad that you were able to get one of these! Enjoy it! :yes:
Love that bag..I could not find one, but heading to St. Augustine and Hilton Head outlets this week with DH...He has a business trip, I have a Coach stop to make....so we shall see if there is indeed anything nice...This bag was in the outlets a few weeks ago and I missed out... Enjoy...

Love that bag..I could not find one, but heading to St. Augustine and Hilton Head outlets this week with DH...He has a business trip, I have a Coach stop to make....so we shall see if there is indeed anything nice...This bag was in the outlets a few weeks ago and I missed out... Enjoy...

Hi, the first time I went they only had Mahogony and I wanted black to be matchy matchy lol. Well I went back a few weeks ago and all they had was Diaper Laptop size totes..
Have fun and good luck finding something you love.:heart: