Bbags in Paris

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Here we are in Paris and I went Bbag shopping at Printemps today. They didn't have a huge selection on display, but when the SA went in back to pull out a bag for me, there were rows and rows of bags stacked on shelves. It was like the Bbag motherlode! AnyhowI'd only planned to get one bag, the flat messenger but walked out with 2: a flat messenger in Sandstone and a City in what the SA called "cafe" which is a deep espresso brown. PHH didn't even flinch when I paid! So I'm carrying the messenger tomorrow when we go out to Verailles, if it isn't raining, that is!

Thanks for the tip. We're going to Paris in Sept. for a week, and I planned to hit Printemps. Glad to know there are so many in the back!

Thanks for the tip. We're going to Paris in Sept. for a week, and I planned to hit Printemps. Glad to know there are so many in the back!

Lizz, how exciting! You'll be there just in time for the collection colours. I believe Printemps (not BalParis) are, in fact, taking waitlists...

Here we are in Paris and I went Bbag shopping at Printemps today. They didn't have a huge selection on display, but when the SA went in back to pull out a bag for me, there were rows and rows of bags stacked on shelves. It was like the Bbag motherlode! AnyhowI'd only planned to get one bag, the flat messenger but walked out with 2: a flat messenger in Sandstone and a City in what the SA called "cafe" which is a deep espresso brown. PHH didn't even flinch when I paid! So I'm carrying the messenger tomorrow when we go out to Verailles, if it isn't raining, that is!

Did you have fun? I can imagine your Sandstone against those opulent drapings in Versailles!:drool: