Which bags should be my next?

june17

O.G.
Jan 16, 2014
Lindy, Toolbox, Berline or Constance?

I know these bags are getting harder to get, so i want to put an 'order' to my SA for my next bag (although i still want another B and K).

I want a shoulder bag for daily use that doesn't get much attention, so i can wear them everywhere. I usually don't carry much (a wallet, sunglass, iphone, lipstick and sometime a 90 scarf).

First i thought lindy will be perfect as it's very chic for casual outfit. Then, i saw toolbox 20. It's very cute and i love how it look different with the 'batwing'. I also considering berline and constance as i know it will definitely fit my daily stuff and can be worn crossbody. Berline caught my attention after i read through the ode thread. It looks very cute and can also be worn as a clutch. Constance is just another 'it' bag, so better catch it before the waitinglist gets long.

So what do you guys think?

I know these bags are getting harder to get, so i want to put an 'order' to my SA for my next bag (although i still want another B and K).

I want a shoulder bag for daily use that doesn't get much attention, so i can wear them everywhere. I usually don't carry much (a wallet, sunglass, iphone, lipstick and sometime a 90 scarf).

First i thought lindy will be perfect as it's very chic for casual outfit. Then, i saw toolbox 20. It's very cute and i love how it look different with the 'batwing'. I also considering berline and constance as i know it will definitely fit my daily stuff and can be worn crossbody. Berline caught my attention after i read through the ode thread. It looks very cute and can also be worn as a clutch. Constance is just another 'it' bag, so better catch it before the waitinglist gets long.

Hi! My pick would be the toolbox! I really am very happy with mine and have recommended it to quite a few people who ended up being extremely happy with theirs too :smile: the 20 is very cute and the 26 seems to be a great casual
Bag as well. If tou want something less noticeable, might I suggest the Bolide? I've also been extremely happy with mine. It's a great back and not at all in-your-face! Also, it can be hand held but the long strap gives you the shoulder option. Also, I've been wantingg to her a longer canvas strap for mine and i've seen a few people use it that way giving them the criss body option or a more casual feel.

Good luck with your bag ;)

Hi there! They are all great choices and each so different from the other. A lindy is youthful and fun.. a great easy bag that is comfortable on the shoulder or handheld. It will fit more than each of the other bags listed. Do you like a more structured bag rather than smooshy? If so a constance might suit you perfectly, though it does not fit a great deal. Also, it tends to be less under the radar than your other choices if that is still what you are seeking. You are right, the constance is rather hard to find these days, but I wouldn't factor that in to my decision unless I was sure that it suited my needs and filled the right gap in my bag collection. I have really grown to love the berline especially in the mini size, but it is the sportiest of your options. Are you seeking a sportier look? How would it complement your existing wardrobe? Are you more tailored or fun and flirty? Are you a more casual or formal? The toolbox is a cool bag, though others have mentioned it can be a bit bulky when worn on the shoulder and you mentioned that you like a shoulder bag. I do not own a toolbox, but was considering one.... I have put that on the back burner for now due to my own uncertainty with this style.

It is always so much fun to think about and plan for our next bags!! I love a lindy for its fun youthful vibe and comfort while carrying it on shoulder. I love the berline for its sporty, streamlined profile. I also love how berline fits cross body... it is one of the few styles that does not aggravate my neck issues when worn cross body!:smile: Constance is a great classic, but definitely not as under the radar as the others and also fits much less. It may really come down to seeing what you are offered in the boutique and being open to any of them stealing your heart. I think eventually, all of these styles may find their way in to your wardrobe!! It is just a matter of which order you collect them :graucho:. Lots of good luck to you on your quest!!

Have you considered the Roulis? I tend to like bags that can go over the shoulder and lie flat against the body. Love the look of the TB but I think the base is pretty wide. The Roulis is more casual than the Constance (and more under the radar), but can dress up better than the Berline. Just a thought!

I think it depends on what you need and why you're buying the bag to begin with.

Do you need a small structured shoulder bag to for day or night use?
Do you want a casual bag that can fit a lot?
Do you want a bag just because you're afraid you can't get it anymore?
Do you want something sporty or fun?
Casual or formal?
What is missing from your current collection?
How do you plan on using your bag?

I think a toolbox or Lindy are good options but it sounds to me like you threw the Constance in there just because it will be hard to get later on. It's not as under the radar and does not really hold much but if you love the style and can live with the large H, then it might be a good idea to get one before they go away. I think the other bags will be around for a bit longer than the Constance though I'm sure it will make a comeback like the Drag!

Good Luck with whatever you decide! Can't go wrong with any of your options.

Lindy!
2nd option, toolbox!

If you are getting Berline or C, i dont think it will fit a 90 scarf comfortably.

I agree with this, berline (especially mini berline) and constance will prolly only fit my wallet, iphone and lipstick.

I love the toolbox bag, it fits everything I need and is comfortable to wear. It also is more under the radar than other Hermès bags.

Lindy is my choice very causal and can dress up with many different twilly

lindy would be my choice, berline 2nd

Constance :biggrin:

Constance
Such a classic IMO
for fun I say a Mini Berline!

Thank you for your vote guys! :smile:
It seems the votes are pretty equal. :thinking:

Hi! My pick would be the toolbox! I really am very happy with mine and have recommended it to quite a few people who ended up being extremely happy with theirs too :smile: the 20 is very cute and the 26 seems to be a great casual
Bag as well. If tou want something less noticeable, might I suggest the Bolide? I've also been extremely happy with mine. It's a great back and not at all in-your-face! Also, it can be hand held but the long strap gives you the shoulder option. Also, I've been wantingg to her a longer canvas strap for mine and i've seen a few people use it that way giving them the criss body option or a more casual feel.

Good luck with your bag ;)

Do you have comparison pics of 20 and 26? 20 looks very cute, but never actually seen it in real life. I've seen 26 on display some time ago, but didn't try it on as i wasn't considering it. do you find 26 bulky for shoulder use?

As long as i heard the goods of Bolide, i probably will never consider it as my choice. I have a couple of LV Alma and a LV Brea (i hope this is the correct name of those bags, i never remember LV's names) that in my opinion looks a bit similar to Bolide and i barely use them.

Do you have comparison pics of 20 and 26? 20 looks very cute, but never actually seen it in real life. I've seen 26 on display some time ago, but didn't try it on as i wasn't considering it. do you find 26 bulky for shoulder use?

As long as i heard the goods of Bolide, i probably will never consider it as my choice. I have a couple of LV Alma and a LV Brea (i hope this is the correct name of those bags, i never remember LV's names) that in my opinion looks a bit similar to Bolide and i barely use them.

Unfortunately, I don't have comparison photos of the two as I only have the 26. The 20 is on my list but will have to wait. Hehehe I always wear mine bat-winged and it sits on my shoulder comfortably. Although, I have to tell you that I don't put the straps on the sides/the metal slots on the sides. i usually put it on the metal of the handles, which is more comfortable for me. You can look in the toolbox thread, There are quite a lot of photos.

Oh in that case maybe the Bolide isn't a style for you. It is very similar to those styles, albeit a little softer. Hmmm maybe a Lindy then? Or the Berline (mini might be too small?) it's gorgeous!!

Hi there! They are all great choices and each so different from the other. A lindy is youthful and fun.. a great easy bag that is comfortable on the shoulder or handheld. It will fit more than each of the other bags listed. Do you like a more structured bag rather than smooshy? If so a constance might suit you perfectly, though it does not fit a great deal. Also, it tends to be less under the radar than your other choices if that is still what you are seeking. You are right, the constance is rather hard to find these days, but I wouldn't factor that in to my decision unless I was sure that it suited my needs and filled the right gap in my bag collection. I have really grown to love the berline especially in the mini size, but it is the sportiest of your options. Are you seeking a sportier look? How would it complement your existing wardrobe? Are you more tailored or fun and flirty? Are you a more casual or formal? The toolbox is a cool bag, though others have mentioned it can be a bit bulky when worn on the shoulder and you mentioned that you like a shoulder bag. I do not own a toolbox, but was considering one.... I have put that on the back burner for now due to my own uncertainty with this style.

It is always so much fun to think about and plan for our next bags!! I love a lindy for its fun youthful vibe and comfort while carrying it on shoulder. I love the berline for its sporty, streamlined profile. I also love how berline fits cross body... it is one of the few styles that does not aggravate my neck issues when worn cross body!:smile: Constance is a great classic, but definitely not as under the radar as the others and also fits much less. It may really come down to seeing what you are offered in the boutique and being open to any of them stealing your heart. I think eventually, all of these styles may find their way in to your wardrobe!! It is just a matter of which order you collect them :graucho:. Lots of good luck to you on your quest!!

Yes, it is fun to plan on our next bags! :greengrin: At first, i thought i would just go with my luck on finding my next bag, but as time goes, i feel i need to prioritise one bag that i want the most and give my SA a hint so he could look after it.

My wardrobe varies from very casual to polish look, but i guess i'm trying to fill in the gap for my casual look. For more formal and polish, i have my B and K. Most of my bags are structured, but i really want to try something new as i saw lots of chic look with lindy. Berline and constance will definitely fit to my wardrobe as i usually wear my chanel boy or classic for daily. And Toolbox in my opinion, sits between the structured and smooshy. Lindy and toolbox are possible to be used during travelling, but berline and constance will look very chic for shopping in the city.

well, I love them all!! so which one would you vote? :woot: