Daily Zippy vs. Rectangle Mini

So ladies, I took the daily zippy back. It's really cute when it's empty. However, once I put my stuff in it, the little pocket on the front looked like an afterthought and someone stuck it on the bag.

So, back on the hunt!!

So ladies, I took the daily zippy back. It's really cute when it's empty. However, once I put my stuff in it, the little pocket on the front looked like an afterthought and someone stuck it on the bag.

So, back on the hunt!!
Thanks for giving us your feedback, MsLVinDC! Sorry it didn't work out, what you mentioned was what I was afraid of, with no "depth" to the bag. Even the WOC has a little depth, so you can put a little stuff without making a bulge. GL on your hunt! :smile:

Did you get the large or smaller sized zippy?

I don't know! It's a mystery. LOL. The SA didn't know if it's a small or large. It should get here this week. I hope it's the large! There's a fuchsia one at another NM but it's $2200. I was thinking about ordering it but don't want the smaller version. I'm guessing it's the smaller one? I don't know. We shall see! :graucho:

I agree that when the daily zippy is really cute when it's empty. I went to boutique to check that out last month and try to put my wallet in, and found it's looks a bit wired. I walk out with empty hand. :sad:

Mine should be coming any day now. I will put all my stuff in it and post a pic for you all as reference. Hopefully I don't have too much stuff to make it look funny. Might have to downsize my contents. lol

It's here! I like it, but I'm torn because like the others said it doesn't fit much. Definitely no room for sunglasses. Of course, I'd rather have a mini but those appear to be nonexistent at the moment. lol. It was $2200 and not $2300 like I had thought.

Attachments

• revealjoin.jpg
    revealjoin.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 228
janni8080, I've heard that the turquoise mini is only available in Europe, not the US. Bad for my heart, good for my bank account. :smile:
The turquoise mini is indeed available in Europe, MaryJoe84 got one in Germany and I got mine in the UK. Cuteandcouture got hers from Hong Kong and I seem to remember seeing someone mention getting one in Canada. Is getting one shipped from Canada perhaps an option for you?

The turquoise mini is indeed available in Europe, MaryJoe84 got one in Germany and I got mine in the UK. Cuteandcouture got hers from Hong Kong and I seem to remember seeing someone mention getting one in Canada. Is getting one shipped from Canada perhaps an option for you?
You're so sweet, LVoe Louis! :hugs: However, I've done enough "damage" this season with Chanel! So I will wait to get something in turquoise or royal blue...and it very well may be a Dior, we shall see! :biggrin: