I wond this on ebay last night..adorable...old Holiday wristlet

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I am loving this cute wristlet from a few years ago that I wanted and won on ebay last night. It seemed authentic and the seller was very nice It had tags and he had a 100% Rating. Hope that it is real. Would be harder to copy, as it is intricate. It was a 98 dollar wristlet originally and 2 people were bidding it up, so I waited until about 5 minutes before the auction was over and had my limit. I got it for 40 dollars less than original price. They had wristlets left at JAX but no totes...sold out. It was a really cute Tartan plaid winter bookbag or tote. Lightweight. Nicer than some of them this year. I am dying to find style 5179 Do any of you have that patchwork? I looked all over ebay and could not find one. I will wear it alone or with my older cute signature pink suede and siggie Gallery tote from two years ago which I love..Too bad I could not find the medium punch tote...That goes too. Do any of you have this tote like the wristlet...Thanks!!!

I am loving this cute wristlet from a few years ago that I wanted and won on ebay last night. It seemed authentic and the seller was very nice It had tags and he had a 100% Rating. Hope that it is real. Would be harder to copy, as it is intricate. It was a 98 dollar wristlet originally and 2 people were bidding it up, so I waited until about 5 minutes before the auction was over and had my limit. I got it for 40 dollars less than original price. They had wristlets left at JAX but no totes...sold out. It was a really cute Tartan plaid winter bookbag or tote. Lightweight. Nicer than some of them this year. I am dying to find style 5179 Do any of you have that patchwork? I looked all over ebay and could not find one. I will wear it alone or with my older cute signature pink suede and siggie Gallery tote from two years ago which I love..Too bad I could not find the medium punch tote...That goes too. Do any of you have this tote like the wristlet...Thanks!!!

this one you won is the outlet version of that patchwork. it was in the outlets holiday 05. the original boutique version was in stores for holiday 04.

I have the boutique version and it's my absolute favorite coach bag. the difference in the pattern is on yours where there is the black tweed/wool patch up in the corner, mine has either white leather or white suede. and mine doesn't have the gold and brown mini sig, it has pewter metallic leather. but mine has the pink signature, the black and pink plaid, the green, and it has burgundy patent trim and a hot pink interior. I love it!

VERY good find for you, they've gotten to be pretty rare on ebay!

this one you won is the outlet version of that patchwork. it was in the outlets holiday 05. the original boutique version was in stores for holiday 04.

I have the boutique version and it's my absolute favorite coach bag. the difference in the pattern is on yours where there is the black tweed/wool patch up in the corner, mine has either white leather or white suede. and mine doesn't have the gold and brown mini sig, it has pewter metallic leather. but mine has the pink signature, the black and pink plaid, the green, and it has burgundy patent trim and a hot pink interior. I love it!

VERY good find for you, they've gotten to be pretty rare on ebay!
I want it , I have to have it, obsessed with it....lol