Has anyone seen this bag IRL?

LuLuBaggins

Has a Coach 'Hobbit'
Mar 3, 2013
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen the medium ostrich Georgie in burnt camel in person? I've seen this bag in white (both small and medium sizes) and think it's adorable, but I already have a few white bags, so I was considering the camel. It's just difficult to tell how this looks from a photo. Thanks in advance for your help! I appreciate it.

Attachments

• 30113.png
    30113.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 335
Actually, LuluB, do you have a style number for the camel ostrich? Thx! :smile:

Hi, CoachCruiser! The style number is 30113, which I believe is the same as the white ostrich version. I don't know the color code, however.

Though I have not seen this on the Coach Website, Macy's has it at 25% off right now with their Friends & Family promotion (code FRIEND). There are better photos of this bag in the burnt camel color combination on Zappos.com. The Dillard's site has it listed, as well, so perhaps it's a department store exclusive.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Hi, CoachCruiser! The style number is 30113, which I believe is the same as the white ostrich version. I don't know the color code, however.

Though I have not seen this on the Coach Website, Macy's has it at 25% off right now with their Friends & Family promotion (code FRIEND). There are better photos of this bag in the burnt camel color combination on Zappos.com. The Dillard's site has it listed, as well, so perhaps it's a department store exclusive.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Thanks! :smile: :smile: My funds are drained right now...I hope they have this color for at least a few more weeks!