Oxer, the new bag

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399235269.331310.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399235280.596844.jpg

I called around and some of the SAs have no idea what this bag is. Some stores did not order it at all. One store told me that they ordered this bag in bamboo, black, fauve and Gris Perle. $10,000 ish price range. The latest magazine said it is in Clemence and barenia. I guess the major part is in Clemence and the handles and the strap might be in barenia.

Is it a travel bag?

It should be. The first time I heard it, there was an article in a Hong Kong fashion magazine introducing this new bag style. Someone took a pic out of that magazine and sent it to me via iPhone. I could tell that the bag was in very light pink, Rose Dragee? Then there were a few posts here at this forum but pics were very limited.

I wonder if I could get it at NYC store or not.

I saw it a few weeks ago in Barenia. I quite like it; very H, very luxe. There are multiple handles where, depending on the amount you put into the bag, you can accordion it a bit and use it with one set of handles (the outer ones), or pack it a bit more and use it with the top handle (at least, that is how it was shown to me).

It looks like a fantastic travel bag and I have no doubt the NYC would get it.

I saw it a few weeks ago in Barenia. I quite like it; very H, very luxe. There are multiple handles where, depending on the amount you put into the bag, you can accordion it a bit and use it with one set of handles (the outer ones), or pack it a bit more and use it with the top handle (at least, that is how it was shown to me).

It looks like a fantastic travel bag and I have no doubt the NYC would get it.

Thank you for giving me a better picture of this bag. See, you guys saw it in black and barenia. Therefore, it might be true that it is only available in the 4 colors I confirmed. Among those 4 colors, I will only choose Gris Perle.

it's a spy pics took from FSH a week ago.
Size Approximate 15" x 7" x 11"
It's not a small bag. The one shown is black evergrain
Just a reminder it has NO zipper on top (so it's kind of an open tote) and it's canvas lined, not chevre.

The press day photos for the Autumn Winter 2014 season show this bag with a major portion of the body of the bag in an exotic skin. I carry so much stuff around I could do with this bag as my everyday handbag. The multiplicity of handles and the strap are sooooo practical. I'm sure it was seen in the women's pret a porter show as well