QUICK! Help me decide which Speedy 25 should I get?

Aug 14, 2013
**** I CHOSE THE 300 EURO ONE :smile:

Hello!

I only have 2 hours to make this decision. My bf is in Amsterdam and found two pre-loved speedy 25 LV's. One is 200 euro but has red splotches on the handles on both sides (the side is picture is the worst) - the owner claims you can use leather cleaner to get rid of them but I'm unsure. The other is like flawless for 300 euro. My bf and I are splitting the price and paying in Canadian dollars.

Which one do I get? :smile:

This is the 300 euro one:
y8nK3o7.jpg

aXn7jNv.jpg

bSCiEKY.jpg

gdn3cGM.jpg

And this is the 200 euro one:
ORobFUN.jpg

Last edited:
Definetely the 300€! If you feel like you have the resources, go for the clean one. I think you will regret picnicbog the 200€ for just a 100€ difference 😊😊

Definetely the 300€! If you feel like you have the resources, go for the clean one. I think you will regret picnicbog the 200€ for just a 100€ difference 😊😊

Agreed.

Does the little leaf tag where you attach the lock look authentic? I can't tell and am frekaing out since I only have like an hour to decide

Personally I wouldn't get either. (I won't give the 200 euro one even a second look)
As for the 300 euro one. Reasons why I won't get:

1. No idea whether it is authentic.
2. Looks well used.
3. 300 euros is approximately 416USD, a brand new speedy 25 is 950USD.

For a little bit more, you can get well used one at safer place like yoogiscloset and fashionphile.

Personally I wouldn't get either. (I won't give the 200 euro one even a second look)
As for the 300 euro one. Reasons why I won't get:

1. No idea whether it is authentic.
2. Looks well used.
3. 300 euros is approximately 416USD, a brand new speedy 25 is 950USD.

For a little bit more, you can get well used one at safer place like yoogiscloset and fashionphile.

This place offers a lifetime guarantee. So if I prove it as unauthentic then I can return for full refund but insist it will not be needed.

Okay, so two of you said no.

My boyfriend just got off the phone with me and he is going back to the store right now and getting me the 300 euro one! I'm happy. But nervous haha. I'm going to look online for a bag shaper/organizer.

It's worn-in but I think it looks gorgeous still.