Weird Question--Hermes Ribbon

KatCampbell

xoxokat
Apr 7, 2014
Hey so I have a weird question. I have a sweet little Yorkie that is rather fashionable. I make her bows out of the ribbons that designers tie on your bags (i.e. she has a Chanel bow and a McQueen bow). I've never bought anything from Hermes (yet!) because I'm a student in college and simply cannot justify the cost at this point in my life (I'll have a Kelly eventually though) but I'd love to make my sweet little dog a hermes bow. Do you think the SA's would be bitter if I were to just ask for a little snip of their ribbon and told them why? (honestly)

I know this is a weird question but I'd appreciate your opinions!

Kat, the SAs can be pretty uninterested in that kind of thing. If you let me know how to reach you, I can send you a length of ribbon for your pup. Send me a pm if you'd like...don't post any identifying info here...

All H items are packaged in a box with ribbon. It doesn't necessary have to be a bag. You can start getting small items like scarves or bracelets, probably then it wont be that awkward.

Hey so I have a weird question. I have a sweet little Yorkie that is rather fashionable. I make her bows out of the ribbons that designers tie on your bags (i.e. she has a Chanel bow and a McQueen bow). I've never bought anything from Hermes (yet!) because I'm a student in college and simply cannot justify the cost at this point in my life (I'll have a Kelly eventually though) but I'd love to make my sweet little dog a hermes bow. Do you think the SA's would be bitter if I were to just ask for a little snip of their ribbon and told them why? (honestly)

I know this is a weird question but I'd appreciate your opinions!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see a picture of your pup when she's kitted out!

And I'm honoured to be on this forum with such generous ladies :smile: