Question about Medium Candace Carryall

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Hello, I am wondering if anyone can tell me if a Medium Candance Carryall can be work comfortably over the shoulder? I am 5 foot 1 and wear a size 14. So I am wondering because I am a bit on the fluffy side if this would work on my shoulder. I forgot to add I am looking at getting the marine Candace with the zebra.

I'm 5'7" and 160, so not sure if this will help (I do wear a 14 in jackets though), but I have two medium Candace bags that work very well for work (I'm a writing teacher). I carry an iPad 2, all my usual purse-type stuff, papers, you name it. She fits well over my shoulder, and if I cross the straps over each other, one does not fall off and dangle in the air. :biggrin: I have the Marine and the Sand leather.

I'm 5'7" and 160, so not sure if this will help (I do wear a 14 in jackets though), but I have two medium Candace bags that work very well for work (I'm a writing teacher). I carry an iPad 2, all my usual purse-type stuff, papers, you name it. She fits well over my shoulder, and if I cross the straps over each other, one does not fall off and dangle in the air. :biggrin: I have the Marine and the Sand leather.
Thank you so much for the info ��

I am 5'4, currently 165, sizes 8-14 (thanks, vanity sizing!) and I have seven Candaces. They are great totes. They fit comfortably over my shoulder, and stay put with the crossed-straps trick.

However, if you have to dig for something in the bag, you gotta shrug it off your shoulder. Only downside.

(I personally also think the zebra print canvas is a bit scratchy. Might want to test it with say, a tank top on first.)

I ended up getting the marine zebra Candace for my birthday and I absolutely love it!!! It fits on my shoulder comfortably and since it is structured my purse doesn't turn into a black hole and I can find everything quickly and easily :smile: