Ballon Bleu De Cartier Watch

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/which-cartier-watch-833583.html

Modeling pics as I can't reattach them to this thread for some odd reason. Also any details about pricing would be great thanks. Finally too, I can get 20% the small watch at the old price (according to AD they did not increase the price on this but idk if it's an error, but she's saying if it's the mid size I would have to settle for 15%) sent an email asking what price would it be since it is after the 21?

Assuming the 28mm is what you are wearing in the photos you attached, I would go with that one. Before seeing them I would have said 33 mm. Te mid size is the 36 mm and that is the one I chose and love!!!! Your wrist looks so small so the 28 on you looks like the 33 and 36 on most people

I think I am going to love the 33 on you the best. The 28 looks beautiful on you but I'd love to just see the 33 because I have a feeling I would prefer it… Can you take some mod shots of the 33 for us to see?

I have the 28 mm and I think it's alright for size 16 love bracelet wearer (i'm one of them). However, I think the 33 mm would be the best size for BB and this size will show the roman numeral more.
I try stacking my bb with love bracelet but I don't like how it look together.

I would stick with the smaller sized BB. I have small wrists, also a size 16 Love and I worry you may not like the largest face long-term since your original plan was to get the smaller size. I do have to say that after looking at your pics, I prefer the first watch out of them all on you. But that could be my taste creeping in there. I prefer a more rectangular shape.

Thanks for your opinions ladies, I'm going to go try them hopefully this or next week. Does anyone have a comparison picture of the two? I'm really curious to see your reactions when I can post the modeling pic of the other one! Especially since the sales associates preferred that one

My wrist size is the same as yours (going by Love sizing) and I much preferred the 33 compared to the 28. I love the Roman numerals and they show up much better on the 33. Here's my 33 on my wrist. I don't think the size is oversized at all.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398985367.655097.jpg

Finally the issue is I think if I go bigger they will charge me the new price plus only 15% instead of the old price, so I guess that slightly plays a factor if the 33 is worth the jump