Reveal: My unexpected Bal

And here you go. My indoor light (and the gloomy English weather) does not do the color justice, but I tried taking a photo with the iPhone focus function and without.

I've have been on the lookout for a Bordeaux bag in classic shape, not necessarily Balenciaga, as the soft lambskin has always deterred me from buying. But in this chevre, I couldn't resist. :smile:

I will try to post some mod photos soon!

Attachments

• image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    278.6 KB · Views: 431
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 424
Yes, it's a Velo.

And thanks for the compliments, ladies! :biggrin:

Fabulous bag! I have seen it at Selfridges in London for 2 weeks ago, it was stunning, I wondered who would be the lucky owner... And the bag is a way more beautiful IRL, you are lucky! Congrats! You will enjoy it for years, I have two in chevre from the last year holiday collection (velo and first) and the leather is getting more and more gorgeous.

Fabulous bag! I have seen it at Selfridges in London for 2 weeks ago, it was stunning, I wondered who would be the lucky owner... And the bag is a way more beautiful IRL, you are lucky! Congrats! You will enjoy it for years, I have two in chevre from the last year holiday collection (velo and first) and the leather is getting more and more gorgeous.
I bought this two weeks ago tomorrow! Who knows, we could have crossed paths in Selfridges! And that's a good thing to hear about the chevre leather as it's already gorgeous now.

I bought this two weeks ago tomorrow! Who knows, we could have crossed paths in Selfridges! And that's a good thing to hear about the chevre leather as it's already gorgeous now.

We have been there almost at the same time :smile:)) I actually went there because Bal at Selfridges had the absolutely last in UK (and probably in Europe) city in beige nougatine from last year summer collection. But when I looked at this last one, it looked very sad, papery and dry.... Then I watched little bit at your perfect velo, and went to Chanel RTW at the second floor....